Poll: Should there be easier ways of making in game cash?
Yes, I agree with this post!
No, I don't think it's needed.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with in game currency
Hello,

I've been playing this game for a while, and I feel like there needs to be easier ways for players to make in-game currency here, seeing as seeing as clothes and even properties are getting more expensive. While the mini-games are fun they just aren't worth playing if your trying to get the jet or even the apartment. I think Having better and easier ways for players to get in game cash through jobs and/or login bonus' increase player participation and reduce the number of desperate players from getting scammed out of thousands of hard earned in game cash. One solution for this money issue I see, having a login bonus for players who login each day they login example: on day one of their login they get 100 dollars and by the end of the week they can get 300 dollars. I know it's possible since other games utilize this method, with this developers could let free uses buy better clothes and properties through in game cash at inflated prices, if they decide not to go premium. This would give players more incentive to login every day. Especially with how expensive the various properties are getting with each update. 

Another solution I have for this is adding jobs for players. As a someone using a male avatar there isn't any real easy way of making in game cash unlike females who have the stripper pole. If male avatars don't have access to the stripper pole at least let us work the bar at Bar Vodka.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
I agree that there needs to be a more profitable way of making cash.
However, the daily login bonus needs to be at least $2000-$5000/day, if not more, to get meaningful savings to buy houses, cars, boats and jets.
$100/day will take forever to save up enough for these high priced items
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I think a good system should be $1000 per day, and then cap at $5000, then the user still gains $5000 a day as long as they log in every day.
Maybe in exchange raise the price of the potions and clothes a bit, or even add more clothes, potions and toys.
It’s good that discussions take place as this.

Non-Prems have little to buy in the way of clothes; motel rooms yes but games can be enough for that.

Prems get $1,000 per day. Enough for most clothes if not properties.

Should new players have to play for poses or properties or just get them as they come on?

There is a “Job” in the Brothel: my male friend got much more than any female. It will never be much though.

Players get scammed because they have money: giving them more does not stop this.

I am all for Non Premium players to get more poses or clothes.

Overfiend You are asking for a return to Alt Farming!
I would suggest that players have to be on some time before they can buy Jets,
The game's economy is a real grind. This goes for non-premium players especially, but many of the things being added to the game in recent times are extravagantly expensive. I can understand wanting to incentivize players to spend money to acquire lump sums of in-game cash, though even this might be getting a little extreme.

The game's economy is complex. It's no big deal to go play a mini-game or two to rent a room for an hour, though it may feel tiresome to have to do it. Clothes are desirable and not often too difficult to grind for, though they can certainly be more work. But some of these things, making their way up to premium items, and then properties, start getting so expensive that players feel like they either need to be working like crazy for it, or to be fortunate enough to find other players who will shower them in cash. The fact of the matter is, no one feels like they're getting enough money through the in-game means to enjoy what they want consistently. You see that this has affects on the player base, including how many players even from low levels are trying to get into exclusively prostituting themselves so they don't have to go through the ridiculously uphill grind of playing mini-games. But of course, for the non-premiums, this is a hard line of work to find success in, so they often just become frustrated that they're poor.

And then there's premium code selling. It's too bad we can't find a better way to put down scamming, but the ability for players to pay each other for codes is not that unlikable. It gives people who don't want to spend real money a way up, and people who want in-game money without working another way to get it. But with how the market currently works, codes often go for upwards of $100k, which is absolutely painful on this grind, no matter what means you have (aside from just having a sugar daddy/mommy).

I'm not really sure what to suggest, but what we have definitely needs work.
I totally get where you're coming from! It can be frustrating when in-game currency becomes harder to earn, especially when everything keeps getting pricier. I agree that having better and easier ways to make cash in the game would be awesome. A login bonus system sounds like a great idea! It's a simple way to reward players for their loyalty and encourage daily engagement. And adding jobs for male avatars, like working at Bar Vodka, would definitely balance things out. By the way, speaking of games, have you ever tried out those win real money games? I recently stumbled upon a website where you can play and win real money games. It's a neat way to have some fun and potentially boost your wallet at the same time.