Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses
(01-02-2022, 02:00 AM)WW2000 Wrote: Well, here we are in the new year of 2022 this thread or forum has still a 5 star rating with 28 posts and now over 7,000 views. Been over two years since they added the futa potion and sadly there has been only slow progress in getting more futa x futa and futa x females poses. I was hoping this forum or thread could do something but, I'm not really sure now. Maybe for this year not only we should share ideas for new poses but, also share ideas on how to get those new poses. Well, I'm hoping this year will be a great year and maybe hopefully we can finally get more futa x futa and futa x females poses.
Yes lots of fans for Futa and Female poses and seems on this game we all want a more feminine charm or more of a feminine with masculine charm. May I add some other suggestions such as a potion for women for She-Bulk? And that would be amazing multiple Bulks can be used in group. It is understandable it takes time lots of effort and computer processing and how the servers are but we should all appreciate the developers's work on the game and grateful for these forums as it has a growing fanbase. Also they are still updating even when Flash has gone they have kept the torch lit and going!
Futa deepthroat would make me happy, I just want to choke on Futa cock all day
(01-03-2022, 04:09 AM)LuciM Wrote: Futa deepthroat would make me happy, I just want to choke on Futa cock all day
Yeah. I agree. I would like all gender. Female/male/futa deepthroat by Futa. And huge cum from futa in to one who suck them,

(01-15-2022, 09:31 PM)Inkubus Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 04:09 AM)LuciM Wrote: Futa deepthroat would make me happy, I just want to choke on Futa cock all day
Yeah. I agree. I would like all gender. Female/male/futa deepthroat by Futa. And huge cum from futa in to one who suck them,

[Image: updates.php?page=3]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes that sounds like a very good idea.

Well, we have reached 8,000 views but, sadly lost one star and now the forum is a four star rating. So since my last post that was on the the first day of the new year I have seen a few posts that caught my attention one person said and noted that the developers do a lot of hard work when making this game so it's not easy doing work on the game and making updates. So, there is some understanding on what's going on, I've been thinking if there is anything we the players can do like donate money like a gofundme or a patreon that could help raise money in the work and they could finally accomplish the goal of getting more futa on futa and futa on female poses. If anyone meets a moderator in the game maybe talk to them about it. Let me know what you all think or come up with some other ideas.
Well, hello everyone already in the second month of the year also this forum has reached over 9,000 views and sadly we're still only four stars. I have been keeping up on check on everything, everyone's comments and ideas. So, I have taken consideration to what people say clearly we need to be pro active and that includes me. I have recently spoken to a moderator she told me this information that you can send all suggestions by mail to team.mnfclub@gmail.com. Not only I have thought about that sending messages and requests but, have some understanding for the developers that it takes a lot of work and money to make updates like poses. So maybe not only we need patience because it will take some time but, also maybe ideas of sending money or GoFundMe like ideas help them raise money so they get the money to make the updates for more futas poses but, contact them through messages and email like the one I mentioned earlier to let them know about our ideas. For right now I guess we need patience and understanding but, also be pro active in maybe sending money for funding and sending messages through the contact info to let them know about our ideas. For me right now I hope they can make the poses Pirate's Bounty and Side Roller to be compactible as futa x female and futa x futa and I feel I would be satisfied for a while then.
I'm here to post some ideas from somebody who asked me on MnF Club. For futa x female poses bum bum and hucow and for threesome double ass sandwich. Soon I'm going to post some updates.
Hello, everyone I'm here to give some updates the forum has reached over 10,000 views with 36 posts and now we gone back to a five star rating again. So, there is still just 1 futa x futa pose, 3 futa x female, and 7 lame futa x male poses. But, recently it looks like MnF Club is getting kinky a new pose for women to lick men's ass rimjob I believe that is the first femdom like pose and another kinky update is the octo dildos I believe that can be female x female and futa x futa and can even be female on futa or futa on female. It does seem interesting but, I can't tell if this is a win. Also, I thought of another idea I heard somebody mention about and idea, cuntboys I looked it up and saw alot of cuntboy x futa stuff it looked hot and even romantic. I think that is an idea I would like to see next.
Well, four months has past and not too much has happened even thought I'm trying a bit and I hope everyone else is. I'll review five star rating, over 10,000 views, and around 36-37 posts. So, 8 lame male x futa poses, but, 2 futa x futa poses with octo dildo kinda kinky, and 4 female x futa poses with octo. I don't know what to do next really sometimes I get bored with the game I just wish there were more to do. Great ideas like cuntboy and she bulk would be great and also just recycle all the male x female. I really wish pirate's bounty and side roller can be futa x futa and futa x female. So, people told me in there opinion that the developers, are lazy and you can easily do coding to recycle the poses. Others says it hard for developers to make these changes and maybe need money for funding and requires a lot of work to do. There is one contact an email team.mnfclub@gmail.com where we can send suggestions maybe we all could send a lot emails to them for requests some updates were made because of high demand I even thought of the idea of a petition maybe. Honestly, I don't know what to do now I might consider to taking an hiatus or something waiting to see if anything changes, I hope somebody has some ideas to help.
Please make the new pose, Mating Press, avaliable for futa on female
(06-28-2022, 02:57 AM)Rina-Quille Wrote: Please make the new pose, Mating Press, avaliable for futa on female

Truthfully, I want all the male x female poses to be available for futa x futa and futa x female. It could be easy I heard something about the coding or they might need funding maybe make a GoFundMe or make donations in hopes that will help in making more futa poses.