Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses
What are the currently futa poses (futa on female)?

(07-20-2021, 09:13 AM)annafut@yandex.ru Wrote: Hello, i think we need futa x futa footjob pose :3

That's a great idea I think it could work and it might be just possible.

(08-02-2021, 08:00 AM)Manx814 Wrote: What are the currently futa poses (futa on female)?

Currently there is Futa Impact a recycle of Femme Fatale and Dominatrix and Pile Driver another recycle of Pile Driver.

I'm presenting some ideas from someone on the game who could not post on the forum. Get on top and Bum Bum for a twosome and for threesome Under Heat and Team Job and for foursome Futa Gangbang and Under Heat.
I'd be happy with just recycled old MF poses converted into futa and lesbian ones since they release a NEW pose once per season...
Since I see it'll hard we get a futa pose that is not a recycled pose, can we please get Full Nelson, Pussy Jam, Split Poundage and/or It's My Turn (Futa/Female/Futa) converted for futas?
(08-03-2021, 11:34 PM)AlexiaK Wrote: I'd be happy with just recycled old MF poses converted into futa and lesbian ones since they release a NEW pose once per season...

I agree if it works with male x females then they should be compatible with female x futa or even maybe futa x futa. I think they should just recycle all the male x female poses to become futa x futa and futa x female poses.

(08-04-2021, 07:26 AM)Rina-Quille Wrote: Since I see it'll hard we get a futa pose that is not a recycled pose, can we please get Full Nelson, Pussy Jam, Split Poundage and/or It's My Turn (Futa/Female/Futa) converted for futas?

Yes I agree basic male x female poses like those should become compatible to be futa x futa and futa x female. It would be great to have poses like those.
Pearly Gates pose would be perfect for MaleFemale or FutaFemale or FutaFuta
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(08-20-2021, 07:25 PM)Alexa_Darkness Wrote: Pearly Gates pose would be perfect for MaleFemale or FutaFemale or FutaFuta

I agree the Pearly Gates pose would be perfect to be futa x futa and futa x female even female x male. The Pearly Gates, Side Roller, and Pirate's Bounty should be all futa x futa poses and even as futa x female.
Hello people. I made a post #2040 on "recent changes/updates" thread giving some new ideas that would ultimately support your cause. My belief is that we need to give the developers incentive to further work on this game i.e. give them money. This is primarily because I notice there is a daily flood of new ideas of which I believe there isn't that much prompting devs to work on them. It's more like "we need" "i want" "give me give me." You get the point. Help the devs a little, maybe they'll help us??

Read my ideas, engage in convo and let's pave a productive path to new developments in this game! THANKS!!!
(09-02-2021, 03:20 AM)CoryJane Wrote: Hello people. I made a post #2040 on "recent changes/updates" thread giving some new ideas that would ultimately support your cause. My belief is that we need to give the developers incentive to further work on this game i.e. give them money. This is primarily because I notice there is a daily flood of new ideas of which I believe there isn't that much prompting devs to work on them. It's more like "we need" "i want" "give me give me." You get the point. Help the devs a little, maybe they'll help us??

Read my ideas, engage in convo and let's pave a productive path to new developments in this game! THANKS!!!
You might actually bring up a good point, many say that the developers are lazy but maybe they need more money or funding to make adjustments and ideas come to life in the game. One person said it would be hard to recycle all the female x male poses into futa poses. Maybe the idea of raising money or doing some kind of GoFundMe might be a good idea or something to think about, hopefully we could come up with something to get more futa x futa and futa x female poses. Right now I'm hoping to have the poses side roller and pirate's bounty to become futa x futa and futa x female.
Well I think that would be cool for nonprem users to get at least one more ,,free" futa pose for female and futa sex...just an idea sience we pay for it.I mean yes...we get 2 new prem poses for male and girl sex but a female and futa pose as a bonus would be great.