Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses
Well, it's been a while I've haven't posted since 6/30/22 I just though I wait to see what happens luckily this forum has now a 5 star rating, 50 posts, and over 25,000 views. So, far there is 5 futa x female poses futa impact, pile driver, face sitting, bulldog, and octodildoding and futa x futa has 2 poses futa impact and octodildoding. So, far that is what we got once a year a new futa x female pose comes recycled from a male x female pose and futa x futa barely gets anything. So, besides making ideas for futa x futa and futa x female poses there are two ideas maybe the developers need money or funding I was thinking of some idea to donate money for funding but, they tell me it has to do with coding. Another idea which might be more helpful is sending emails to team.mnfclub@gmail.com maybe sending requests for more futa x futa and futa x female poses if alot of us do that they will notice the popular and high demand and they will must act on it. I don't know that is just a thought or idea I do hope that can help make a difference. Try spread the word about the forum and the idea of emailing.
Well, I spoke to a moderator today on mnf club I asked about getting more futa x futa and futa x female poses I told her about creating the forum, sending emails, and how I asked if they needed funding of money or something and how I was later told that its not about funding its about coding. Overall, she told me that its only up to the devs to make the decisions the emails you send go to support who give it to the devs. Thats all the information I got maybe it might possible to do that idea of everyone spamming their inbox for requests for more futa poses meaning they would have to listen to the high or popular demand. So, try to spread the word about this forum, the email, and the idea.
Well, here's an update recently MnF Club created the double dick potion for male avatars it's kinky like the Octo and Rimming Delight. But, they decided to make the double dick potion pose Double stuffing to be male x futa which is extremely lame. Basically, both dicks stuff the ass of the futa and again lame. Honestly, I'm almost giving up hope at this point I guess for now there is a decent amount of futa x female and once a year a new futa x female is at least created. But, I deciding one thing as an idea for everybody to do every once a month I'm going to email MnF Club to request or make a suggestion to make futa x futa versions of pirate's bounty and side roller. I'm asking everyone else to do the same, they say poses are created because of popular demand well if every futa avatar player send the same request or suggestion frequently or a lot maybe spamming in a way so they would be pressure to follow through the request and if that happens I think many of us could satisfied for a few years. I hope everybody reads this and can do this idea because I will and try to spread the word about this idea and remember the email team.mnfclub@gmail.com. I hope this idea will make a difference finally.
Idk how hard it is but all the poses should be available for futas. including 3somes.

Heres a couple:

sex.com/pin/61023894
sex.com/pin/59945506
(04-06-2023, 02:29 PM)Auubrey Wrote: Idk how hard it is but all the poses should be available for futas. including 3somes.

Heres a couple:

sex.com/pin/61023894
sex.com/pin/59945506

I love the first link that one is a great idea for futas both futa x futa and futa x female pose. The second is okay maybe right now we can create ideas for futa poses. Like frottage, docking, 69, bukkakes titjobs, happy ending like massage pose, threesome, foursome, orgy, gangbang, and double penetration. But, that first link with two futas doing cowgirl position is hot it could combine tow poses I want for futa x futa sider roller and pirate's bounty.

Well, another update has been made with a new pose its mostly meant to be for male x female but its also a male x futa pose too. I believe you all know about the double dick potion kinky by the way and that comes with doublestuffing pose where males can fuck both females and futas. Now they added a new pose for bulks another one for fucking both females and futas cocksleeve. Honestly, that cocksleeve pose could make a good futa pose too fucking both females and futas. I even recently realized that bulldog pose which right now is only female x futa could make a good futa x futa pose too. I do love you get a good view of the futa's ass. Well, anyways I have another idea anybody on mnf club who can do edits of poses please let me know I'm hoping we can have edits to show a lot of examples of recycled male x female poses to be futa x female and futa x futa. So, let me know who can do edits and you can edits yourself and it to them through their email. team.mnfclub@gmail.com
can the next pose be an futa shower pose
(06-25-2023, 09:02 PM)NSFW978 Wrote: can the next pose be an futa shower pose

Yeah, that's another great idea.
Well, we're almost at the end of the year so far one new feature was added in the middle of summer and a recent one too. The whole farm thing is almost good I could say a female or futa can be a cow while fucked by male, females with strap-on, futas, and even tentacles. Well, at least interestingly a female with a strap-on can fuck a futa and a futa can fuck both females and other futas closest thing to doggy style. But, the person who is doing the fucking sadly you can't see their head. So, maybe the farm thing is a bit good and recently the new update is a bit interesting. Adding an arena for fighting I can't tell if this is meant to be some kind of fun mini fighting game to earn money or they're just adding kinky sex fighting. Since it's basically brand new we don't know much yet in public use it's basically fighting for all men, women, and futas. I did hear that when you buy a private arena the characters can do fucking but not sure if it's just male x female or if female x female, male x male, male x futa, futa x female, and futa x futa are included too. Again it's too early to know so we should wait awhile and decided if this update is good or not. In the mean time I took it upon myself to do editing of the poses pirate's bounty and side roller to show a visual of what a futa x futa version would look like for those poses. I plan to send those edited photos to MnF Club email requesting to make pirate's bounty and side roller to become futa x futa poses and the edited photos is to help give visual example of what it could look like. One thing to note they did not release the yearly recycled male x female pose to be futa x female. But, maybe the farm update was meant to replace that this year. Maybe we can still hope for some changes in 2024. Right now everyone just share the link and spread the word about this forum to everyone in hopes it raises enough attention and that people can post their ideas for futa x female and futa x futa poses. Also, continuously send emails for requests of more futa x female and futa x futa poses and if possible make edits of poses to show visual examples of what a futa x female and futa x futa versions of those poses could look like. (team.mnfclub@gmail.com)

Here's an edited visual example of pirate's bounty in futa x futa version.

Here's an edited visual example of side roller in futa x futa version.