Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
My elephant g-string is now in game? :o

It's a miracle
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
It's remarkable really, when you consider that according to Vadim, and certain mods, I'm just here to fuck shit up, they really do listen to my ideas an awful fucking lot. It's almost as if I'm not actually a troll.. :o

Propeller hat was mine, elephant g-string was mine, all the mod powers (including the badge) I told them was essential and they implemented them the second I resigned as a mod, and a fuck ton of other things.
Well, that's a good thing, right? And boy was that idea old!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(09-11-2016, 01:30 PM)Cath Wrote: Well, that's a good thing, right? And boy was that idea old!

Lmao right?
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

Well, less than 8 months between Zelen publishing my idea and the devs implementing it, I call that a fast turnaround given the general rate of updates.
wow 
You're the mind behind the elephant trunks? AND the propeller hat?! :O
Give an assist to Willy_For_Boobies for reminding people of the importance of the Elephant Banana Hammock as well. The ribbed elephant design was an innovation Sharp's groundbreaking work in the field of grape smugglers which resemble large mammals desperately needed.

And in the interests of full disclosure, yes I got a PM about the elephant thong and it led to an RP.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
(09-11-2016, 02:51 PM)Sharp Wrote: Well, less than 8 months between Zelen publishing my idea and the devs implementing it, I call that a fast turnaround given the general rate of updates.

WHYY ?!!  Cry

They listen you and you ask for something like that !! hahaha ! you should ask for something better  Dodgy
(09-11-2016, 11:21 PM)Dany Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 02:51 PM)Sharp Wrote: Well, less than 8 months between Zelen publishing my idea and the devs implementing it, I call that a fast turnaround given the general rate of updates.

WHYY ?!!  Cry

They listen you and you ask for something like that !! hahaha ! you should ask for something better  Dodgy

Well..Its more that the listened and the thing he asked for was something that wasent overbearling hard that they could crack out in a few days after a big update compared to an entire pose or an entire outfit