Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Addiction Waning
It's boring doing the same things always
This Game need updates with more frequent... Like sex in public zones, more sex positions, more sex mini games involving your Avatar in the Game, etc  Smile
sometimes I wonder if the developer come up with a genius idea, and as they work on it, things get carried away as they indulge in some actual physical activities...I mean its kinda difficult to see them not having sex with each other (this is assuming if any females works there) while working or even just masturbating....and when all is settled they come back to the idea, but this time that energy and excitement that was put in to the idea gets dull and then we end up with what we have right now in mnf........................its, possible isn't it? Huh   Tongue
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
No, it's not possible, but a funny idea though.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
they must have some serious OP self control...or they have trained is some serious shangai anti-lust school....kinda ironic for them to make this game if that was the case lol.
(07-20-2018, 01:05 PM)Emmie Wrote: No, it's not possible, but a funny idea though.

Please explain WHY it's not possible… that should be good *grabs the popcorn and sits expectantly*  Wink

(Just teasing)

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Haha, well, I could ask Vadim and Serega if they'd be willing to have a little "this is me" thing on the forum. So people can get to know who the devs are, even if just a little bit. But I was mainly refering to the fact that they are both men, and last time I checked, at least Vadim was straight. Tongue
Well, being men and straight doesn't mean they don't do it too Wink
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
(07-26-2018, 07:49 PM)Emmie Wrote: Haha, well, I could ask Vadim and Serega if they'd be willing to have a little "this is me" thing on the forum. So people can get to know who the devs are, even if just a little bit. But I was mainly refering to the fact that they are both men, and last time I checked, at least Vadim was straight. Tongue

that would actually be a great idea, infact if some of the ideas that are implimente on this game are actually from the ideas that people have put up in the forum, then it would be like an epic moral boost or something for people here if devs actually refered to them....just a thought.
Well, once I get time, I'll bring it up. And I meant that the chance of office romance is not a thing. Anyways, I'll get back on this once I know whether they think it's a good idea or not.
(07-27-2018, 05:46 PM)Emmie Wrote: Well, once I get time, I'll bring it up. And I meant that the chance of office romance is not a thing. Anyways, I'll get back on this once I know whether they think it's a good idea or not.

These devs.....they need me in their life, I would definitely make their lives intresting at their work place. I would even hire a/some test subject so that they can try out the different positions.