Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Addiction Waning
Hehe..
It's the same for me.

When I discovered the game, everything was new and it was awesome!
After a while it got boring but my passion revamped when they implemented the description box and not-linear positions: they made RP better and finding partners A LOT easier! The best updates ever for me! I was online everyday!

Now it's slowing getting boring again because updates are slow; I'm still playing (and I'll probably continue to do it) but definitely less than before.
Couldn't agree more.
My favourite sex position? Crying alone in the bathroom.
I want to say if developers don't make some new features like "Nude Poker" new poses, new skins for users and more new hairstyles. They only make glasses, hats and costumes most. There must have something to make for many users chalenges. We need more and new. For a month i wait for an update and I recieve only Pirate Hat and Cyclops Glasses and that Blonde.
The poses are so limiting that the novelty wears off quickly...but it's not about the poses, it's about the connection you make with the other players. Sex in this game is fun when it's verbalised.
Can't disagree with what have been said...
Whatver the amount of novelties, ultimately what counts is connecting with people all around the world.
(01-11-2016, 09:44 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: Oh boy, I remember the first month or so after discovering the game had returned from beta. I was online at every opportunity, fucking this guy and that, grabbing up exp and masturbating furiously to roleplay and dirty talk. Excitement came out like a flood when I got a new position, or saw a new one and my hand would find it's way into my panties time and time again. Good sweet times.

But those days have died off slowly, and they are gone now. Such a shame. I have since returned to my normal means of rubbing one out. 

Anyone else feeling like this? I enjoy the community, and the game can boast unlimited potential, but oh to have the glory of newness again. I am counting on you, devs Wink

Heart Hello, it's only been 2 weeks for me and although I'm still logging on daily,  the thrill of discovery is taking it's toll.
While the visual hand eye coordinated animated poses are quite satisfying there's nothing more stimulating than a vivid imagination and a healthy vocabulary to accentuate the experience, at least for me. When the majority of male players figure this out, the game would improve immensely. Anything to keep from the endless cold calling with statements like "wanna suck my dick slut" etc. etc.
Prop's must be given to the team who put this all together, from what I've seen and experienced thus far is nothing short of incredible. You could have a staff of 50 or more people constantly working on new material and installments and we'd all still be asking for more.. So while there's way more room for improvements and expansion moving forward, Id agree the game is very very addicting,,, ummmm kisses everyone... Bye Heart
Yeah i feel the same way, i used to get on all the time to RP and fuck whoever i could, but as i continued it got a little bit dull. BDSM here isn't as it is in RL, I guess I was looking for more extremity in MnF, but BDSM is watered down here and not many people know how to RP well. I still log on all the time, just not for the reasons i used to
While y'all are loosing interest I will still be here having all the fun. Wink
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
(12-16-2017, 05:54 PM)ThomasJar Wrote: Living in France is one thing desired by many individuals. If you want to live in France then you have to get French property. You can read the advertisement section of the newspapers which has the section of houses for sale in France. After making a suitable choice, you should research about the properties for sale in France. French property is now a days very much wanted also.

If you want to live in France and spend your life there you should select a proper house. French property is not cheap and you need to make a major investment. You must also know about the properties for sale in France at various locations. The houses for sale in France come in different prices depending on the location

Point of this post?  Just to get 20 posts?