Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Paying for Sex
(12-16-2016, 02:25 AM)Jackson125 Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 01:28 AM)Tracy Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 07:15 PM)Jackson125 Wrote: It's kind of crappy though how these "services" are often biased. If a woman wants to charge for sex, that's her choice. But more often then not I see them charging men, but never woman. This doesn't really feel like a service when only a particular group of people are required to pay for it.

I would charge a female. I am pretty sure a few I have charged were females using male avatars.  I would not discriminate.  Tongue

Oh, there are quite a few woman out there who charge everyone. Just saying there is a lot out there who give special preferences to one gender over the other. It's a shame. I wouldn't mind hiring some of those I see hanging around, but it wouldn't feel right considering other people get a freebie while I have to work for it.
I'd say considering that the majority of ppl who invite us gals are men it's a little unfair to say there's a special preference between men and women (just my opinion though) should also mention I don't charge or anything unless I get an offer lol
Tbh, that's what I realized, most women that have prices or offer themselves in their bios usually have them to repel cold invites. If you can simply woo them in conversation, they won't offer. Paying is kinda like an in-app purchase to lvl up quicker( skip all the chit chat and go straight to the room) Big Grin
I never charge, the pleasure is payment enough. oSmile
If a man, woman, trans, mailbox or whatever else wants to make you pay then pay or don't bother. Plenty of fish in the sea.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
True....but don't discourage ppl from paying me, I put on a pretty good, interractive dance show. And while dancing, I can;t tell what lvl or sometimes gender behind the name. I follow the guidelines I set out.
(12-16-2016, 09:39 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Tbh, that's what I realized, most women that have prices or offer themselves in their bios usually have them to repel cold invites. If you can simply woo them in conversation, they won't offer. Paying is kinda like an in-app purchase to lvl up quicker( skip all the chit chat and go straight to the room) Big Grin

It is 1) to make in-game money 2) I simply ignore cold invites that don't look interesting, I don't put up a tip price for that, I still get plenty of cold invites 3) On occasion I answer cold invites and just go, the game is all about the choice to just go or make in game money or both.

I get a lot of cold invites from lvl 8s, and I am lvl 8...so that would not help fast lvling, neither of can go anywhere. If the invite is interesting enough, I will be headed to a room. Wink
I have been debating on putting my two cents into this discussion and finally decided that i should. I find the asking for money for sex to be disgusting in real life and definitely feel the same for in game sex. Not to mention the idea of people forcing other people into sex slavery it brings an even more sour taste in my mouth thinking about all those who don't have a choice but to be prostitutes. It saddens me that real life has that. So of course my bias translates to this game. Considering i enjoy hours of sex and i have met only a select few women on this game who can handle my stamina and who enjoy multiple orgasms, getting a three hour hotel room more than pays for any asking of money per round. I am chivalrous so i always get the room. I much prefer that my sexual relationships on this game are based on equality of desire to please one another sexually and prefer to be seduced with banter and innuendo. Which leads to a far more rewarding sexual experience than just the sexual relationship being based on money. Happy Holidays everyone.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
Hello there everyone. I'm a player who likes to RP a prostitute at Club Vodka.

Why? This is a fetish for me, I would love to be a prostitute but for a variety of reasons I can't IRL, so I come here to fulfill that fantasy. I Don't intend it as a filter for cold invites, it doesn't work anyway, and if I'm feeling it, I'll sleep with anyone who asks regardless. The kickback is nice, and I love when high rollers drop a big wad on me, but honestly I could make 250-300 a round grinding at the glory hole (which is the basis of my basic asking price) and the slots seem to be weighted generously, so the actual financials are immaterial until something major changes in game. As for Exp, I service all comers so my Exp gain is a little wonky and unreliable. As for location I work the club because of the poles, it's currently the easiest means of quick cash transfer, plus the stripper outfit acts like a uniform for me. Sometimes I'll work the pole for tips, and honestly I make way more money that way, but I like the rush of sealing a deal, and the process of fulfilling someone else's fantasy.

I would love to see the brothel system overhauled (maybe rent a room like a hotel but guests pay for entry and it provides special props that allow for new scenes), a direct player to player cash transfer system (it is a pain in the ass currently and it would free me from the club), and houses so I could entertain without the hassle of renting rooms (with the ability to purchase props for special scenes like the brothel idea). But until then I'm just an independent working girl for fun and profit. Find me at the bar of Club Vodka, and ask for a dance.

XXX
(01-03-2017, 07:35 PM)loahnuh Wrote: I would love to see the brothel system overhauled (maybe rent a room like a hotel but guests pay for entry and it provides special props that allow for new scenes), a direct player to player cash transfer system (it is a pain in the ass currently and it would free me from the club), and houses so I could entertain without the hassle of renting rooms (with the ability to purchase props for special scenes like the brothel idea).

Yes an actual chatting room in the brothel for online people sounds like a good idea.
lets all ask for the regulation is the sex industry in mnf (protest march smiley that i cant find) !

as for the topic itself, im wondering "why so serious people?". Whoring is a pretty common fantasy id say , and doing it for ingame cash that has 0 value (low use+ high ease to acquire) is really harmless. Now asking to buy premium for it is one notch higher i d say (i see it pretty commonly) but its still just pixels so unless u wanna rp an anti prostitution virtue league in-game, i really dont see how its ur business, just let it be (same for any fetish that dont cater to ur tastes that u would meet ingame)
I prefer auctions.... everyone bids on me... highest bidder does what they want with me... I love the mystery of not knowing who will get me...
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
hey after a few weeks in the game now, i gotta say i changed my opinion a bit. While i absolutely understand the whoring fantasy, the fact that its so present (and permanent) in the game really gets annyoing for me, and i have to say that i would definitely have played into this fantasy a few times if there wasnt a zillion girls doing it (cmon, dont tell me its all ur fantasy), but currently i have 0 desire to indulge in it

Infact when i "pimped" a girl earlier , i just told her i got paid, and im pretty confident she was just as excited as if it had been real ingame cash, so im sure there are ways around it.

So what i mean is rp whoring is great , but i feel u really shouldnt do it full time , and not leave that as ur bios .

Again i dont have any problem with the fantasy, but just the size of the community means it gets annoying. Just to give a comparison, similarly , i have no problem with some female chars only doing black avatars, but if half the women in mnf were doing this, i would get annoyed too

(Hopefully noone will see this as knocking down my fellow players, im just trying to plead with you that it shouldnt be as visible and widespread. Limiting prostitution to 2 zones -alley and redheat- and not making it ur permanent bios would go quite a way imo)