Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, consider latin american mods
(12-16-2018, 11:42 AM)-Nadya- Wrote: since these Latin-Americans have good command of English, I can not find a reason for this post. in same logic i need to said ,  the Bulgarians in this game need Bulgarian mod too ,because we also produce reports, and often they  reject them. but we can also speak in  others comprehensible languages ? i means, that is not reason for latin mod  Angel

Your example is awful. Bulgarian is a language spoken by way too few people compared to spanish, and that's cause spanish it's the fourth most spoken language in the world by total number of speakers, and the second by number of native speakers. It's the same reason why the game team is looking for a hindi or arabic speaker mod right now, the amount of native speakers playing. And those people also have good command of english, but it's easier to understand them if you put a native speaker mod.

More than that, as we all know there's a server for only spanish speakers. That means that 1) we are way more than you can imagine and 2) contrary to what you think, a low porcentage of spanish speakers command english well enought to even enjoy a basic chat, not even talk about a roleplay or something more complex.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
The problem is that you specifically say "Latin American mod," why do not you just specify "Spanish mod"? and I am sorry, but Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, not 4.I guess you made a geopolitical census on how much we are Bulgarians in this game hahahah jk ... do not force me to think, you have discriminatory guidelines with your ,,awful. Bulgarian is a language spoken by way too few people ,, hahaha jk maybe again.
,,a low porcentage of spanish speakers command english well enought to even enjoy a basic chat, not even talk about a roleplay or something more complex. " .. I think you're going to another topic that's not related to your request. I do not find the logic in your line. ,,not even talk about a roleplay" HUH ?
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
Wooohoo we will ask for Latin American Mod,later the indins will ask for Indian speaking mod....after that and the other member will ask for someone who could speak their language!!! just remember what happaned while bring Russian speaking mod - the Turkish players asked for that.....
In my opinion should have a Mod that could speak several languages fluently not to cry that every nation should have representative mod only by language...stop with that Smile Smile Smile
(12-17-2018, 11:39 AM)-Nadya- Wrote: The problem is that you specifically say "Latin American mod," why do not you just specify "Spanish mod"? and I am sorry, but Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, not 4.I guess you made a geopolitical census on how much we are Bulgarians in this game hahahah jk ... do not force me to think, you have discriminatory guidelines with your ,,awful. Bulgarian is a language spoken by way too few people  ,, hahaha jk maybe again.
,,a low porcentage of spanish speakers command english well enought to even enjoy a basic chat, not even talk about a roleplay or something more complex. "  .. I think you're going to another topic that's not related to your request. I do not find the logic in your line.   ,,not even talk about a roleplay" HUH ?

I said latin america cause the majority of us are native spanish speakers. But yes, it works too if it's a Spain mod. Doesn't really matter the country as long as he/she is a native spanish speaker.
And no, I didn't made a geopolitical census, I research for that on the internet and even share the links with you on my previous post. I even light them with blue color.
I'm sorry, but it's not my fault if you have poor arguments against my request. But at least read carefully what other people says before replying.

(12-17-2018, 05:57 PM)Skyline Wrote: Wooohoo we will ask for Latin American Mod,later the indins will ask for Indian speaking mod....after that and the other member will ask for someone who could speak their language!!! just remember what happaned while bring Russian speaking mod - the Turkish players asked for that.....
In my opinion should have a Mod that could speak several languages fluently not to cry that every nation should have representative mod only by language...stop with that  Smile Smile Smile

Well... You could at least read the previous replies before leaving a comment, you just sound like you don't want a spanish speaker cause lulz. And yes, currently the game team is looking for a hindi in-game mod. If you still think is such a stupid idea, you may PM the staff and say that to them directly instead of posting here, don't you think?

I really don't get why people get so mad by asking for a mod. There's so much playing this game for around the world. Having a couple of mods for each of the major languages sounds in fact like the most logical course of action, is what every single MMO game does. You just need to find serious and dedicated people who can spend a decent amount of time online, and that's it. It's not a job, they are not getting pay for that, they get nothing in return, and yet they help create a better community.
I really can't understand why everybody seems to be against the idea of a more confortable and smooth game experience for everybody.
(12-17-2018, 07:24 PM)RedFires Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 11:39 AM)-Nadya- Wrote: The problem is that you specifically say "Latin American mod," why do not you just specify "Spanish mod"? and I am sorry, but Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world, not 4.I guess you made a geopolitical census on how much we are Bulgarians in this game hahahah jk ... do not force me to think, you have discriminatory guidelines with your ,,awful. Bulgarian is a language spoken by way too few people  ,, hahaha jk maybe again.
,,a low porcentage of spanish speakers command english well enought to even enjoy a basic chat, not even talk about a roleplay or something more complex. "  .. I think you're going to another topic that's not related to your request. I do not find the logic in your line.   ,,not even talk about a roleplay" HUH ?

I said latin america cause the majority of us are native spanish speakers. But yes, it works too if it's a Spain mod. Doesn't really matter the country as long as he/she is a native spanish speaker.
And no, I didn't made a geopolitical census, I research for that on the internet and even share the links with you on my previous post. I even light them with blue color.
I'm sorry, but it's not my fault if you have poor arguments against my request. But at least read carefully what other people says before replying.

(12-17-2018, 05:57 PM)Skyline Wrote: Wooohoo we will ask for Latin American Mod,later the indins will ask for Indian speaking mod....after that and the other member will ask for someone who could speak their language!!! just remember what happaned while bring Russian speaking mod - the Turkish players asked for that.....
In my opinion should have a Mod that could speak several languages fluently not to cry that every nation should have representative mod only by language...stop with that  Smile Smile Smile

Well... You could at least read the previous replies before leaving a comment, you just sound like you don't want a spanish speaker cause lulz. And yes, currently the game team is looking for a hindi in-game mod. If you still think is such a stupid idea, you may PM the staff and say that to them directly instead of posting here, don't you think?

I really don't get why people get so mad by asking for a mod. There's so much playing this game for around the world. Having a couple of mods for each of the major languages sounds in fact like the most logical course of action, is what every single MMO game does. You just need to find serious and dedicated people who can spend a decent amount of time online, and that's it. It's not a job, they are not getting pay for that, they get nothing in return, and yet they help create a better community.
I really can't understand why everybody seems to be against the idea of a more confortable and smooth game experience for everybody.
Well i did that already..send tweets and mails to the support of the game cuz tired of people that try to put themself into major position cuz think they desrve or something like that.Can you just answer me Why when had only 2-3 mod's,no one asked for such a change ... no one is bringing that the mods didn't understand it.......
 Consider it as you wish but in my opinion Mods should be picked very carefully from the staff not by being understood by only separate nation or 
circle of people (not saying that Latin or Hindy part of the players are small circle of people) Not happaned only once to ask a Mod for some help cuz some report or something but heard that they just said 'I only look for this and that people from that nation'..... i as just stunned while heard that !!!
 Like I said before - Pickng mod just random just cuz to be understood by some amount of people is not major reason to pick one. Like Kath said in some of the older posts,most of the In game and Forum moderators could understand the spanish speaking people - they are put there for a reason .
 As for the thing with 'Better comunity' idea i thiing is more up from the peoples there how will threat the others than  complaining why this or that country don't have a Mod.....year ago Ruusian and Turkish players was spamming around that they want their mod - the developers pick them a representor of their country but still small change.still could see people from this nations that could act offensive 
If you think that will solve the problem with the abusing and the insulting in-game i'm up for that change,but otherwise see no reason for that asking !!!
So, you say that you are extremely angry (as your words let us see) with both the game team and and the players cause people ask for in-game representation?
If so, then you and me have nothing else to discuss here.
(12-17-2018, 08:12 PM)RedFires Wrote: So, you say that you are extremely angry (as your words let us see) with both the game team and and the players cause people ask for in-game representation?

it's nice to read and think when you post something here. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead
(12-17-2018, 08:12 PM)RedFires Wrote: So, you say that you are extremely angry (as your words let us see) with both the game team and and the players cause people ask for in-game representation?

After obviuosly can't make differance between puting emotions and bringing facts from my observations in game and in forum in my lines ... it's true -  have nothing to discuss with you about this topic ...  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Dear Friends!
In the beginning of this game, we all talked in english (More or less, so do I Wink ).
We didn t know to what nationality the other player belonged.
Neither his avatar wantd to be.
We were one big family, having sex with evrybody and with any nation.

What happened then?
We got the ability to chose a nation for our avatars,
we can speak and write in every language,
we even got a new server especially for our latin friends, speaking spanish.
Very good!!! Smile

BUT NOW:
There a French Clans, German Groups, American Clubs, three Italian families (former known as: Camorra,
Ndrangheta and Cosa Nostra... Haha, I m just kidding! Smile ) and several others.
Some Ladies says "Only French" or Only Black/White Men, only Gay, only Lesbian, only Futas, only Sissies, only.....
We are torne apart...
I m sad about his, a big thing of this game was, to have chat and sex with the whole World!
We should try to speak with one language, (mostly english, I will try to do it better, I promise)
I dont wanna have an english server, a french server, a german server, a spanish server, a russian server, and so on!(Maybe even arab and hindi!)

Lets have fun all together! Smile
(12-17-2018, 10:04 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: Dear Friends!
In the beginning of this game, we all talked in english (More or less, so do I Wink ).
We didn t know to what nationality the other player belonged.
Neither his avatar wantd to be.
We were one big family, having sex with evrybody and with any nation.

What happened then?
We got the ability to chose a nation for our avatars,
we can speak and write in every language,
we even got a new server especially for our latin friends, speaking spanish.
Very good!!! Smile

BUT NOW:
There a French Clans, German Groups, American Clubs,  three Italian families (former known as: Camorra,
Ndrangheta and Cosa Nostra... Haha, I m just kidding! Smile ) and several others.
Some  Ladies says "Only French" or  Only Black/White Men, only Gay, only Lesbian, only Futas, only Sissies, only.....
We are torne apart...
I m sad about his, a big thing of this game was, to have chat and sex with the whole World!
We should try to speak with one language, (mostly english, I will try to do it better, I promise)
I dont wanna have an english server, a french server, a german server, a spanish server, a russian server, and so on!(Maybe even arab and hindi!)

Lets have fun all together! Smile

I agree, and thanks for bringing this up. I don't see anythong wrong about liking one thing about others, or even being "exclusive" to something. But it's true that we need unity, and I believe order can help achieve that. 
That's why I think a mod (or whatever the game team considered necessary) for a huge amount of people grouped under the same language and time zone can help.