Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not able to see video attachments in posts
Hi y'all!

Since last night I've been able to view video attachments in any posts over here. If I quote the post in question I can see video attachment as usual, but that's a rather roundabout way of watching vids.

I've checked my User CP, and the "Display videos in post" box is checked. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I fix it?
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
(10-07-2018, 09:46 AM)SissyNektar Wrote: Hi y'all!

Since last night I've been able to view video attachments in any posts over here. If I quote the post in question I can see video attachment as usual, but that's a rather roundabout way of watching vids.

I've checked my User CP, and the "Display videos in post" box is checked. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I fix it?

I too had this problem, i was trying to add a video to this thread Tits as big as your head: Recording MnF Club and Other Tech Questions ... the video displayed okay when editing my post, each time i submitted it just appeared as a White box... in the end had to just provide a link to the video
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Hi SissyNektar,
yesterday i couldnt see the videos in "Funny videos from the interwebs" thread too
and my Opera Browser showed a little "blocked content" sign in the right corner of the adress bar.
i clicked on it and allowed to show blocked content 
and could watch the videos (in this session ) ;-))
next day i had to do the same to view the videos.
Maybe i have or will change some of my security settings ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Hmmm, yeah, my browser calls it unverified content. It's a pain in the ass, but it ot seems to be working when I allow it.
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]