Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank Overhaul
Jenna, at first I was really skeptical of your idea. The thought of being pulled away from whatever you are doing for 15 minutes sounded like a pain. But then I thought about it. If that is a deal breaker, then you shouldn't play this version of poker. Those that do play would do so knowing their ass is on the line, sometimes literally! It would also allow those players with rape fantasies to scratch that itch, since consent is implied.

The major negative to this is potential stalkers. Let's say two people had a bad falling out. Stalker person can now hunt for fuck-chips representing that other party and have his or her way with that person. 

I really like the idea though. With some of the kinks worked out this could be a really fun feature Smile
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
The poker idea would be cool... and would be nicer when there are 3 or more players in a poker game, with winner choosing their victim (prize).
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
(10-01-2018, 09:34 PM)Jenna-X Wrote: I'd just like to point out that 2% interest per day on 4 million is 80,000 MnF dollars a day.  Its a sweet idea but it would remove any incentive to buy a code with real cash and sell it for in-game cash.  The seven day earnings would be 560,000 and that isn't compounded.  It would make money useless again and if that is the purpose so be it.

how about 10% per annum, the money won't be lying waste at least, it will be earning interest.
(02-05-2019, 06:44 AM)jamie247fuck Wrote: how about 10% per annum, the money won't be lying waste at least, it will be earning interest.

That would still cause an insane amount of inflation at the end of the year, as new money would be created... I honestly believe making the brothel include all poses (non premium users get access to all nonpremium poses, whereas premium members get access to all poses; no matter the sex of the person purchasing the rounds) when purchasing an individual would be a great way to exchange money currently in the public’s hands and incentivize people to put their avatar in there again.