Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
Sex Poses - Suggestions
ok 1 like this idea teacher outfit that's all John I'm not spamming so quit saying I'm spamming

I don't know what's to post to what help me out

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WTF After you and I politely tell her what the problem is she posts an outfit on a pose thread. One that she has posted before anyway.

This is spamming.
(07-08-2018, 07:26 PM)Zephyr Wrote: WTF  After you and I politely tell her what the problem is she posts an outfit on a pose thread.  One that she has posted before anyway.

This is spamming.
that's not called spamming
Yeah it is spamming, posting the same thing over again is spamming. And you were told multiple times that this is the Sex Pose thread. Outfits go in the Character Customization thread.
Ok, so I ask people to calm down. She asked for help on where to post it. The helpful and constructive thing would be to link her the thread where it should go. Complaining and attacking her on it will serve no one. For outfits and other character customisation suggestions, post here:
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1740
Feel free to post clothing suggestions here.

Edit: As for this thread that we are discussing on, keep it to pose suggestions as the name suggests. I think Overfiend explains it quite well.

Edit2: On that note though, there is no need to post the same thing on several threads, I think it's in fact better to keep it to the relevant thread.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(07-08-2018, 08:42 PM)Emmie Wrote: Ok, so I ask people to calm down. She asked for help on where to post it. The helpful and constructive thing would be to link her the thread where it should go. Complaining and attacking her on it will serve no one. For outfits and other character customisation suggestions, post here:
http://www.mnfclub.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1740
Feel free to post clothing suggestions here.

Edit: As for this thread that we are discussing on, keep it to pose suggestions as the name suggests. I think Overfiend explains it quite well.

Edit2: On that note though, there is no need to post the same thing on several threads, I think it's in fact better to keep it to the relevant thread.

I dont know witch one of the group to share pictures that's why I posted ever where
The Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help section of the forum is divided pretty well.
As for that, Jessica, next time you want to post, first of all, read the name of the threads. (i.e. Sex Poses suggestions)

So, before sharing the same picture all over the forum, spend a few minutes reading the title of the threads, then post in it's accordingly section.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Also, if the picture is for a sex pose, post it in the sex pose thread, if it's for a new outfit, or hairstyle etc, post it on the customization thread.

Edit: All suggestion threads allow pics, just they want pics related to what the thread is about.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(07-09-2018, 08:21 AM)Emmie Wrote: Also, if the picture is for a sex pose, post it in the sex pose thread, if it's for a new outfit, or hairstyle etc, post it on the customization thread.

Edit: All suggestion threads allow pics, just they want pics related to what the thread is about.

ok thank you emmie Smile
Wouldn't it be cool to have sex on the train in the Red Heat?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]