Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Ingame Scam Prevention
Codes do not sell for $60k. If someone offered you a Rolex watch for $5 it is not a Rolex watch. A "hot" one might be cheap but still not $5. Only so much you can do to protect people.
(06-13-2018, 07:16 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Codes do not sell for $60k.   If someone offered you a Rolex watch for $5 it is not a Rolex watch.  A "hot" one might be cheap but still not $5.  Only so much you can do to protect people.

Actually back when codes were 100k-200k i sold 30 codes to people all over the place cor 60k
I did it cus the market price was stupid and wanted to give people anchance of premium without grinding for months 
I only stopped because it got to the point where all the codes sellers went to me for codes blah blah blah they would buy my codes and triple the price so instopped
(06-15-2018, 07:35 PM)brandon1op Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 07:16 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Codes do not sell for $60k.   If someone offered you a Rolex watch for $5 it is not a Rolex watch.  A "hot" one might be cheap but still not $5.  Only so much you can do to protect people.

Actually back when codes were 100k-200k i sold 30 codes to people all over the place cor 60k
I did it cus the market price was stupid and wanted to give people anchance of premium without grinding for months 
I only stopped because it got to the point where all the codes sellers went to me for codes blah blah blah they would buy my codes and triple the price so instopped

Heard that happened.  But generally a cheap code is suspect.
Generally, no, you won't find codes that cheap. But I do know there are people that do sell them cheap. They usually get bought up by code sellers who then increase the price massively for profit. So be careful with cheap codes.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I think i am popular amoung my Buyers because i don't set the price. My lowest price was $40k upto $400k for a 3month code. My prices are always set by my buyers, with no fixed price.

Basically i just tell everyone i have a code for sell, and whoever wants it the most gets it. Plus my buyers only pay what they are prepared to pay. So no sky high prices.. Yes, $400k might be considered sky high, but that was what the buyer offered.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I'm not perfect, if I screwed up, I will honour my debt.

[Image: 79706ad137f6aeae6cabe94643b51b37.png][Image: 80861d470d67517333b4c3a314ca6054.png]

And if you want to know what I sent Kumori...

[Image: 2fd9626644b249f6e1985abbc760f29c.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
Looks like game will die due to this kind of the behaviour . I do not care if you ban me on this forum or in game . Truth is mods are corrupted and people are leaving this game ( due to bad updates that are not even worth a penny ) and that is the reason why poses are made in hurry and they look what they look . But soon all of this will end and nobody will gonna cry for you and this game.
Why all the invective?  Why all the spacing?  I lose a few $s when it drops back from 21 to 19 sec in rodeo.  Get over it.

Wrong thread anyway - you are trolling.
So yes, I am this honest..?  I guess the only way to see if I made a transaction to this guy via the bank, is for this guy reports me.   I just hope I don't get banned.

[Image: 22cfc2b49856eb0cf2fc1bd016dfda9a.gif]
Or you could PM either me or Emmie here on the forum, or look for a mod in-game, tell us the name of the one you sent money to/received money from and we can look into it. No need for reports.
But of course, a transaction alone won't do it. You should have some screenshots saved, where it would show up that indeed, the player scammed you. Like, you sent the money and the player deleted the avatar, or sent an invalid code. Things like this.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]