Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Suggestions
It is relatively easy to implement an auto tweet or to automatically post here FB feed or Tweet posts. I do these on my websites regularly, but lately most clients are moving away from BF anyway.

I also agree with those who asked for more interaction with devs. Better communication reduces frustration with hyped up expectations.
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
No reason why a personal column couldn’t be set up on forum.  I think that there is something similar for role play.

Doing it in game it would need an update but would be more immediate.  Can do both.

Matchmaking is a suggestion in Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 which should be after pose poll.
Update on the search function. Above the instant search, you have a button that says "Search" with a magnifying glass next to it that will allow for more advanced search. Like searching for titles.

On the note of a feature to automatically post tweets on this forum, I would not know where to begin with that I'm afraid.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Hi Emmie

It is a basic plugin that simply reads the tweeter account and posts it in here.
Here are a couple of options for myBB:

https://mods.mybb.com/view/lasttweet-for-twitter

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=604
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."
Thanks! After Vadim has tackled the recaptcha thing, I will ask him to take a look at this as well, cause I would be up for posting tweets myself as they happen, but it would obviously depend a lot on whether I am available to do so at all times etc, and getting it done automatically is always comfortable.
STOP the requirement to post 20 replies before you can start a thread...HAHAHA! Especially since you are only allowed 5 per day.

THEN, give us Ladies a short dress like Penny Funch's... *smiles*
Haha, the main reason we have that block is cause we used to get a lot of bots. So the idea is that any bots that get through can only post 5 posts and nothing else, which isn't so bad. Compared to how it was before. When we got hundreds of posts and loads of threads from spam bots. It was a real pain. xD But I can understand the annoyance for non bots for sure!
(08-02-2018, 08:08 PM)LilCaylee Wrote: STOP the requirement to post 20 replies before you can start a thread...HAHAHA! Especially since you are only allowed 5 per day.

THEN, give us Ladies a short dress like Penny Funch's...   *smiles*

There is a reason;  to stop spam.  5 posts per day only 4 days. 

Costumes are not a forum suggestion and you have already made that suggestion