5 4.55%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Male Clothing Poll 1Q18 - Final Round
1 week left to vote. Last chance!
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(04-25-2018, 12:51 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Honestly, I think the only thing I got out of this poll, is to stick to poses... it just seems that participation wasn’t there, and we may be pushing our luck. Too many polls and Vadim may stop listening to them... like the minigame poll, and how we haven’t gotten strip poker... and how an FF pose was implemented instead of the FF oral that won the poll... I don’t want to discourage the mnf community to not take part in the creation process of the game, but the poses was good thing we had...

I just think that there is no demand for a new male outfit.

Strip poker might be difficult to do but it’s a shame we can’t even be told that.

FF oral should have been an easy adaptation of muff diving but new pose costs.
The results have been submitted to the Devs
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(05-03-2018, 08:49 PM)Overfiend Wrote: The results have been submitted to the Devs

Why?   It's not an update that's really wanted.
(05-03-2018, 09:28 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 08:49 PM)Overfiend Wrote: The results have been submitted to the Devs

Why?   It's not an update that's really wanted.

You never know on what the dev's are working  ;-))
But now, if they decide (sometimes in the far future perhaps) 
to create a new male outfit they now know what would be liked the most.
;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
(05-03-2018, 09:28 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Why?   It's not an update that's really wanted.

Because males want clothes, and have been severely ignored by the devs... I don’t remember the last time we got actual clothes (not including harness)....
(05-04-2018, 04:26 AM)JohnSins Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 09:28 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Why?   It's not an update that's really wanted.

Because males want clothes, and have been severely ignored by the devs... I don’t remember the last time we got actual clothes (not including harness)....

This looks like a good outfit and will be popular especially as girls have Egyptian Queen.

But the lack of numbers in poll suggested to me a lack of demand.   As you said,

“Honestly, I think the only thing I got out of this poll, is to stick to poses... it just seems that participation wasn’t there, and we may be pushing our luck.”

The fact is, it seems, that update A will delay update B so A needs to be popular.

Update log says that last male clothing was Swat Costume in December 2016.   Previous was Elephant G-string and is rarely seen so maybe we do need to suggest.
The plumber outfit should be added too !
I have a small question, will we have extra attire for the men in how long? and especially how much will it cost us?
(05-12-2018, 09:27 AM)captain-harlock Wrote: I have a small question, will we have extra attire for the men in how long? and especially how much will it cost us?

No one knows, not many of the polls (after mini game poll where strip poker won) has actually been implemented in game. So none of this is a guarantee either, men might not get clothes anytime soon... we can only hope though...