Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report system and Feedback
Hello!

Users are actively encouraged to use the report system so that moderators can review and action as they deem necessary. When a report is declined, is there a way to get feedback as to why? I've been the subject of targeted harassment a few times and reports were getting declined repeatedly. I reached out on here to Emmie who calmed me down and the user disappeared for almost a month (unsure what action was taken). User has returned and I submitted a report as they begun shower jumping me constantly yet the report got declined. Funnily enough I got reported and warned for shower jumping someone once accidentally. Seems inconsistent. Can someone explain the process of how reports are reviewed?
I was spammed by a code seller named : Ashleey69
https://i.imgur.com/jbq6UGt.png
Well, I think initially (and I can't speak for all moderators ofc) we dealt with shower jumping, but it quickly became hard to consistently prove and take action on (eating up a lot of time), so we don't actually deal with it at all anymore, or at least to my knowledge. My best advice it not to stand in showers if it happens, sadly there's not much else we can do. I do agree, there should be a feedback option when we decline a report, so we can briefly explain. Instead of leaving the reporter wondering.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]