Wing/cape
Collar
Leash
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New accessory!
Hello! Cath's here! 

You might not know it, but I'm a huge dog lover! So it came to my mind, why don't they add new ears?
The devs have implemented the cat ears, but what about dog ears? Or a tail? Or a cowbell? Or a leash?

Your choice! If it gets a lot of votes, the devs might implement it. Not guaranteed but still!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Sorry, No, just No! I don’t think people want this and you are going to waste DEVs’ time. Ideas for apartments have merits but need development.
(10-14-2017, 08:20 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Sorry, No, just No!   I don’t think people want this and you are going to waste DEVs’ time.   Ideas for apartments have merits but need development.

Give a beer to this man. I think it's not the time for a new accessory, right now people is hype for an apartment update.

Instead, maybe Devs could add a new pet, that would be interesting.
"Sometimes even when you get knocked down, you can still win."
If I try to vote I get,
The specified poll option is invalid or does not exist.
they should add both leash and collar
As a guy, id rather we finally have an outfit, its been forever (even including the harness that I see no one wears). The last relevant male outfit (swat) was given to us 10 months ago.... Sad
Hmm, accesories would be nice, but not necessary. Outfits, indeed, men lack diversity. There should be at least 1 or 2 more outfits made available for men.

Apartment updates and more customization options? Indeed, it may be a good adition.

But what need to be improved is the actual gameplay. The infamous PM bug has been present in the game for what, more than a year now and it still haven't been adressed. Also, the scroll bar for public chat. It has been proposed like way back, it still hasn't been anything certain about it. The Cabaret is still an empty place. The lack of more mini-games. Mini-games that should really be a source of a decent income for everyone.

As always, this are just my thoughts. With all due respect,
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
arent these threads why we have the suggestion thread?
*sitting in the sad corner* ok...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Sorry cath, i didnt mean to sound so snappy.
Just curiousity since im seeing a lot of idea threads lately while i mostly look at the big suggestion thread XD
sorry