Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
You shouldn't have said that, Sharp. Now I'm doomed to hear the remix of this is Sparta in my head!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I've voted for MF and FFM from selfishness (before the spooning/Nelson thing), but a MM would have been the most fair option, as their current tally is 0, unlike lesbian and hetero. Couldn't they make the BJ from FM also MM or would that be too much of the same? Btw, I can imagine it's just hard to make up the right amount of actions (about 10 per pose) as gays have a hole less to fill.
Me on BBC sex: why would you be gangbanged by a television channel?
Tanning

When I created my account, I chose a really pale skin color (the palest, I think) in an attempt to reflect my own IRL skin.
Unfortunately, this skin tone has the added side effect of looking really strange in a bikini.

To possibly fix this, I think it might be an interesting idea to add some way to tan your avatars to allow for a change in skin color. Of course, there will need to be some restrictions on it: like you can't go more than 3 shades darker than your original shade or something. 

Additionally, there are many people (not me) who like tan lines. Possibly add a few options for tan patterns or something: Full-body, V-string Bikini, ect?

Colored Eye Contacts

Came up with this after writing the previous suggestion. Simply a way to change eye color.
An excellent suggestion Madison.  Most strongly agree.
Oh! Tanning! Neat! If they could add that, it'll be awesome!

Just for the joke, just imagine that:
You can passively tan on the beach if you stay too much in the sunlight! Imagine the passive crowd becoming tanner and tanner! Hahaha
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-07-2016, 08:02 AM)CBM97 Wrote: Oh! Tanning! Neat! If they could add that, it'll be awesome!

Just for the joke, just imagine that:
You can passively tan on the beach if you stay too much in the sunlight! Imagine the passive crowd becoming tanner and tanner! Hahaha

wow...good thinking bro ....out of the world ....pls do this @devs
What about condoms? easy feature to add to game. Something you could buy.

And some non-lethal sexual transmitted diseases? taht you needed to buy some pills to get better. Both ideas can compliment each other.

And some achievement badges? Like people fucked, diseases adquired, friends, money gained and spent...?

P. S: Hi, I'm new in this forum. Regards from Spain Tongue
Hi there,

How about letting people buy sex poses for cash that they have to make? coz FF oly have 2 poses for those of us who arent premium members i would to be able to buy them all?

And adding more mini games with higher difficulty to get more money would be great aswell.
(05-08-2016, 09:46 PM)Slutty_Casey Wrote: Hi there,

How about letting people buy sex poses for cash that they have to make? coz FF oly have 2 poses for those of us who arent premium members i would to be able to buy them all?

And adding more mini games with higher difficulty to get more money would be great aswell.
First, welcome to the boards.

Second, if they made all the poses available to buy with cash then that would defeat the point of Premium accounts. Premium users are paying to keep this game going and should get their money's worth.
^^ This ^^  Smile