Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
Well it's an old list some of the things up there may have been completely abandoned or forgotten about, who knows
(10-25-2017, 12:10 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Just re posting this list made by vrook and interpreted by brandon when he was a mod (I edited out any outdated requests/suggestions). Feel free to add onto the list...

POSES:
Spectator mode; Yes
More sex locations; Probably;
Ability to extend room time while in bed; Hmm....maybe?
Options to Male Cum during each round: Option 1 Cum & Continue & Option 2 Cum & Finish
Female Climax: Option 1 Female climax option with each new pose next to the Male Cum; Option 2 stand alone female climax poses

BODY DECORATIONS:
Body modifications (ass, hips, belly, tighs, muscles, dick size); Probably not given to just change or add something would require them to edit all clothes and poses..and the pole..and the walking animation etc etc
Piercings and tattoos; Feel its the same as above
Ability to change sex; Most likely not
Possibility to change skin tone; Should be possible
Possibility to change eye colour; Definitly possible
More hairstyles
Nude body paint - tiger stripes body paint or spider web body paint or flower decoration body pain etc

CLOTHES:
Lingerie; sure
Clothes usable in bed; probably not
Separate piece of clothing; Maybe but it would require a completle overhall of the clothes system
Ability to combine different piece of clothing; same as above
Pirate Clothing; Halloween maybe?
Nurse
Cheerleader
Yoga pants and small top (sports bra or ripped t-shirt with under-boob showing)
Gymnast

MISCELLANOUS:
Better friend management system; Yes
Sound effects and music; no
Scrollbar for chat; Yes
Better ways of earning money; Yes
Payment methods; Like microtransactions then no
More pets (Petnis like); Id say no
Jobs (bartender, player controlled glory-hole, etc. ); like more minigames then yes
Possibility to store PM's; Take a screenshot xD
Login Avatar Stats - Stats that appear on the login screen while picking an Avatar to login with.  For example Cash, Sex Exp Points, Sex Level & # new messages.

LOCATIONS:
S&M Clubs; Maybe?
Dungeons; same as above
Pirate Cave/Bay; Would require an overhall to the map
Jungle; Where?

Hey John,

Thanks for putting this list together.
I added some items above to Misc, Clothing, Sex Poses, Body decorations
May i also suggest separating Economy/mini-games from the Misc category.

Also may i suggest that we only put the facts about whats possible if confirmed by the devs (not our own opinions).
For example here it says "Sound effects and music; no".  However, when i emailed the results for the Flexible girl sex pose, one of the Devs asked me if we would like Music. He also said he could add music to certain locations.  I responded that personally i think it's nice but maybe if he gives me more details i could poll the group to vote on it. Unfortunately he never responded.  So i never pursued it.  So here is a case where we think it's impossible but actually from the Devs perspective it is very possible.  

Also prior to that experience, i once emailed the devs to ask is we can change ass & hips sizes for the women.  then he responded that it was not possible due to the system limitations.  So here's a case where we think it's possible but from the Devs perspective it is not possible.  So again i ask only to comment on the possibility of an idea if we have confirmed the facts with the Devs.
So again i suggest we only comment on the possibility of someone once confirmed with the Devs.

Also may i suggest that we only comment on the popularity of something if we have taken a poll on it from the group.  For example i've seen people say that they don't see a need to Cum during each round.  But actually I support that idea.  Even in real life i've Cum and just continued and it's hot.  So while you may not like it or understand it personally, others do.  Let's be respectful of each other's idea.  If we need to test popularity we should do it with a poll to get down to the facts. 

Lastly once we collect a list of ideas we can do a rotation of polls by category so that each category gets a chance for attention. Or do a periodic poll to test what category should be the next priority.

It may encourage more participation in the forums by being respectful of other ideas. If we can poll for popularity, communicate more with the Devs to confirm possibilities then we can provide facts on these ideas.  Honestly even i felt discouraged to contribute to the forum in fear of being shot down by other's opinions rather than the facts. Let's make this forum positive and productive.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(10-24-2017, 11:06 PM)Overfiend Wrote:
(10-04-2017, 02:35 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: Not a suggestion for the game, but for the forum. I notice in a thread like this, wich has been going for 100+ pages people keep saying something along the lines of ''I dont know if this has been asked allready''
So maybe we should start sugestion thread #2, starting off with a list of most common suggestions and start a new thread with updated list every 50 or so pages. so people new to the forum dont have to keep asking the same things.

^^
Joanna, this is a great idea. please continue with it. the only way to make our ideas useful is to organize them for the devs. Once common ideas are collected by topic then we can go category by category assign priority and vote. It will only improve our odds with the devs. ....may I suggest thread categories like sex poses, apt/hotels, economy/Mini-game, operational ideas (like texting functions or login screen stats on cash & sex level, Etc), Clothing, locations, etc. Then the first message at the top of the thread should collect common ideas & provide a response if already addressed by the devs....it's worth it not wishful thinking

Allright then. i think we can all agree some clarity would be nice for everyone. So i will make a new suggestion thread with the summary provided earlier in the first post and do my best to update it. See you all there!
(10-25-2017, 12:03 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Also may i suggest that we only put the facts about whats possible if confirmed by the devs (not our own opinions).
For example here it says "Sound effects and music; no".  However, when i emailed the results for the Flexible girl sex pose, one of the Devs asked me if we would like Music. He also said he could add music to certain locations.  I responded that personally i think it's nice but maybe if he gives me more details i could poll the group to vote on it. Unfortunately he never responded.  So i never pursued it.  So here is a case where we think it's impossible but actually from the Devs perspective it is very possible.  

Also prior to that experience, i once emailed the devs to ask is we can change ass & hips sizes for the women.  then he responded that it was not possible due to the system limitations.  So here's a case where we think it's possible but from the Devs perspective it is not possible.  So again i ask only to comment on the possibility of an idea if we have confirmed the facts with the Devs.
So again i suggest we only comment on the possibility of someone once confirmed with the Devs
That wasn’t a post that I made or edited with my opinions. Those interpretations as I said earlier was by a previous moderator, Brandon. I’m sure he confirmed most of these as he has worked with Vadim for a very long time. Nonetheless,  not my interpretations on the suggestions, they were Brandon’s... A literal copy and paste (with the deletion of some suggestions that were fufilled).
wish is this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-26-2017, 01:08 PM)Jayla Wrote: wish is this wall position

(10-26-2017, 01:08 PM)Jayla Wrote: wish is this wall position
I can find some poses pictures but I don't know what to name them

found new MFF picture finger and fucking

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-31-2017, 12:00 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote: I have an idea for a new Map Area.  

FEEL-UP TUNNEL

At the back of Red Heat you have the boarded up railway tunnel, so I was thinking why not the tunnel as a new map area.
The tunnel would be pitch black, so the only thing people would see is other players names.  There could be a few scattered obstacles hidden in places.  So hard to navigate around the area.  Clicking on another player would bring up a Silhouette of the player only, a bit like the nudes at the Baths.

Hence the name of the area.

I have been thinking of this idea again... now that the Showers at the Baths have been updated with the Climbing the Trees pose... 

I have revisited my idea... still have a pitch black tunnel, with people only being able to see each others names... but instead of obstacles, place a few hot spots around the map, which when triggered by 2 players of the opposite sex, they activate the Girl on Top pose, if one of the players is Premium.   However if 2 people of the same sex are on the hot spot, nothing happens, unless a player of the opposite sex triggers the hot spot, starting a 3some pose, of course 1 player must be premium.  

Maybe, make the tunnel only accessible to players at level 6 & above.

Clicking on another player like I suggested before would simply bring up a Silhouette of the player only, a bit like the nudes at the Baths.
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
I have also noted it is there and we don't want DEVs making new areas before other things are done.

But I want it as a BDSM Dungeon.
Why we don't want new areas?

Lady_Alexa's idea is very cool. Multiplayer and quite different to other things we already have. Although i'd change the sex option. Homosexual people should be able to enjoy that game too.