Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
Regarding poledancing, placing a "boot" button is essential i believe
(10-23-2017, 10:34 PM)vikingirl Wrote: Regarding poledancing, placing a "boot" button is essential i believe

Well, pole dancing has been available for some time and no one has ever suggested this before:  so no, not essential.

You can always quit and leave pole.   What is more desired, I believe, is the ability to remove individuals from rooms rather than all.

Free lookers are annoying though if you are collecting money.
(10-23-2017, 11:17 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 10:34 PM)vikingirl Wrote: Regarding poledancing, placing a "boot" button is essential i believe

Well, pole dancing has been available for some time and no one has ever suggested this before:  so no, not essential.

You can always quit and leave pole.   What is more desired, I believe, is the ability to remove individuals from rooms rather than all.

Free lookers are annoying though if you are collecting money.
Lots of people have suggested this. Just not recently since pole dancing isn't as relevant or easy to make money as it used to be. Though I know many people who have said the same thing myself included, that it'd be nice to have that option for both pole dancing and rooms.
Yes i know about many people that want that option too. The boot button would be very useful both for rooms and pole dance, but specially for the pole.

If you kick everybody from a room you can reinvite only the ones you want, it is annoying but it works. But when you leave the pole the people you wanted to kick can go inside again.
(10-22-2017, 10:51 PM)Manx814 Wrote: [...]add the option to cum in every round, (and can chose if cum or not). I think its just a simple idea, easy to do (i think...), and a really good suggestion.[...]

I want that too !!!!

It's one of the "easy to implement" things I want, along with better (less dumb) emojis Smile
;-)) If you choose single rounds you would have this option too ;-))
(a little interrupting the "flow" of the meeting, but cou can choose who continues too ) ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Not sure if I can see the need to cum each round but if you do single rounds points will drop as you go more often. But I don’t think that is what he wants anyway: maybe multiple climaxes within 4 rounds.
(10-04-2017, 02:35 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: Not a suggestion for the game, but for the forum. I notice in a thread like this, wich has been going for 100+ pages people keep saying something along the lines of ''I dont know if this has been asked allready''
So maybe we should start sugestion thread #2, starting off with a list of most common suggestions and start a new thread with updated list every 50 or so pages. so people new to the forum dont have to keep asking the same things.

^^
Joanna, this is a great idea. please continue with it. the only way to make our ideas useful is to organize them for the devs. Once common ideas are collected by topic then we can go category by category assign priority and vote. It will only improve our odds with the devs. ....may I suggest thread categories like sex poses, apt/hotels, economy/Mini-game, operational ideas (like texting functions or login screen stats on cash & sex level, Etc), Clothing, locations, etc. Then the first message at the top of the thread should collect common ideas & provide a response if already addressed by the devs....it's worth it not wishful thinking
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Just re posting this list made by vrook and interpreted by brandon when he was a mod (I edited out any outdated requests/suggestions). Feel free to add onto the list...
POSES:
Spectator mode; Yes
More sex locations; Probably;
Ability to extend room time while in bed; Hmm....maybe?

BODY DECORATIONS:
Body modifications (ass, hips, belly, tighs, muscles, dick size); Probably not given to just change or add something would require them to edit all clothes and poses..and the pole..and the walking animation etc etc
Piercings and tattoos; Feel its the same as above
Ability to change sex; Most likely not
Possibility to change skin tone; Should be possible
Possibility to change eye colour; Definitly possible

CLOTHES:
Lingerie; sure
Clothes usable in bed; probably not
Separate piece of clothing; Maybe but it would require a completle overhall of the clothes system
Ability to combine different piece of clothing; same as above
Pirate Clothing; Halloween maybe?

MISCELLANOUS:
Better friend management system; Yes
Sound effects and music; no
Scrollbar for chat; Yes
Better ways of earning money; Yes
Payment methods; Like microtransactions then no
More pets (Petnis like); Id say no
Jobs (bartender, player controlled glory-hole, etc. ); like more minigames then yes
Possibility to store PM's; Take a screenshot xD

LOCATIONS:
S&M Clubs; Maybe?
Dungeons; same as above
Pirate Cave/Bay; Would require an overhall to the map
Jungle; Where?
(10-25-2017, 12:10 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Just re posting this list made by vrook and interpreted by brandon when he was a mod (I edited out any outdated requests/suggestions). Feel free to add onto the list...
POSES:
Spectator mode; Yes
More sex locations; Probably;
Ability to extend room time while in bed; Hmm....maybe?

BODY DECORATIONS:
Body modifications (ass, hips, belly, tighs, muscles, dick size); Probably not given to just change or add something would require them to edit all clothes and poses..and the pole..and the walking animation etc etc
Piercings and tattoos; Feel its the same as above
Ability to change sex; Most likely not
Possibility to change skin tone; Should be possible
Possibility to change eye colour; Definitly possible

CLOTHES:
Lingerie; sure
Clothes usable in bed; probably not
Separate piece of clothing; Maybe but it would require a completle overhall of the clothes system
Ability to combine different piece of clothing; same as above
Pirate Clothing; Halloween maybe?

MISCELLANOUS:
Better friend management system; Yes
Sound effects and music; no
Scrollbar for chat; Yes
Better ways of earning money; Yes
Payment methods; Like microtransactions then no
More pets (Petnis like); Id say no
Jobs (bartender, player controlled glory-hole, etc. ); like more minigames then yes
Possibility to store PM's; Take a screenshot xD

LOCATIONS:
S&M Clubs; Maybe?
Dungeons; same as above
Pirate Cave/Bay; Would require an overhall to the map
Jungle; Where?

ummm Spectator mode been in works for over a year now so how is that a yes lol