Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
(10-07-2017, 02:21 AM)deadlyshadow Wrote: It will be cool if they can make NPC interaction with your character, even being able to fuck the gnome.
They already have 2 NPC interactions with the characters, one with Penny for premium girls which is free btw, and then there's the one for men, not sure if it's premium only or not but you can get a blowjob from the shooting range lady.
(10-07-2017, 02:45 AM)you\re forgetting 2 ..... the interactions  with the librarian and the one with the hairdresser Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 02:21 AM)deadlyshadow Wrote: It will be cool if they can make NPC interaction with your character, even being able to fuck the gnome.
They already have 2 NPC interactions with the characters, one with Penny for premium girls which is free btw, and then there's the one for men, not sure if it's premium only or not but you can get a blowjob from the shooting range lady.
No I know about those, but they kinda said with the character and as far as I know only those 2 involve the character themselves as well as the NPC ofc
Also can have sex with girl in art gallery, brothel madame and girl in red heat bar but premium and other conditions apply. Free non prem scene with hotel receptionist would be good
(10-07-2017, 02:45 AM)Avax69 Wrote:
Yeah, but i want all of them with my own character, Penny can be exception. I find the gnome really hot, doing full nelson on her would be nice.
I wish they can update Stand sex position like this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As expected, it's approaching a month since the last update. Maybe we'll get one in the next 2-3 weeks. Which is about the usual timeline here. so I'm not complaining. I'm just curious. does anyone have any insight on what's in the pipeline?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Sad 
Can't find the right place to post this, so I will just do it here. I tried to renew my premium using Direct Pay EU, and after filling in my information and clicking on proceed I got an error that said my card had been declined (note: the site won't even be able to know what your card is by then, because logging in at your bank's payment system comes after that.) What is going on here?  Huh
(10-13-2017, 02:49 PM)Hancock Wrote: Can't find the right place to post this, so I will just do it here. I tried to renew my premium using Direct Pay EU, and after filling in my information and clicking on proceed I got an error that said my card had been declined (note: the site won't even be able to know what your card is by then, because logging in at your bank's payment system comes after that.) What is going on here?  Huh

Both CCBill (Direct Pay EU) and Vendoo can have problems.   If you contact them or your bank they often say that there is none.
If you register a card under one email account it seems blocked from being registered under another but you did not seem to get that far.   I changed my premium account so have to buy under the old one and gift to the new one.

How did you get premium before?   Not with CCBill as your card should be logged.
(10-13-2017, 03:34 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 02:49 PM)Hancock Wrote: Can't find the right place to post this, so I will just do it here. I tried to renew my premium using Direct Pay EU, and after filling in my information and clicking on proceed I got an error that said my card had been declined (note: the site won't even be able to know what your card is by then, because logging in at your bank's payment system comes after that.) What is going on here?  Huh

Both CCBill (Direct Pay EU) and Vendoo can have problems.   If you contact them or your bank they often say that there is none.
If you register a card under one email account it seems blocked from being registered under another but you did not seem to get that far.   I changed my premium account so have to buy under the old one and gift to the new one.

How did you get premium before?   Not with CCBill as your card should be logged.
I've been using CCBill DirectPay EU since it was available, and i've even used it to buy some for other people.. That is, until today...