Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
(09-27-2017, 10:36 AM)ThunderD Wrote: I have a small suggestion that will take very few effort

We have silly animated emojis, what about making them less silly and more useful for the game?

Like sex emoji, undress emoji, blush, masturbation, etc.

It's a very effortless thing and I think it could improve everyone's experience Smile

That certainly is a good suggestion.
What about
Group sex up to mmmmf - I love that
Changing the pose in animation
making sex scene more fun
a nice sugestion: be available to costumize our appartament and character easily, like moving furnture poisition, or get tattos and better modern clothes por pj's! it would be so nice!
DRAGON QUEEN. 
(09-27-2017, 09:36 PM)mangu Wrote: What about

It has been suggested before about mixing the 3some poses but nonetheless a good idea.
(09-28-2017, 04:34 AM)Lady-Kinvara Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 09:36 PM)mangu Wrote: What about

It has been suggested before about mixing the 3some poses but nonetheless a good idea.

either way, the developers need to make updates more frequent or people will get tired of the game.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Idk about more frequent.......i mean more frequent updates would be nice, but so would more impactful updates (basically bigger updates all in one) like rather than release a single pose or outfit release more than one thing at a time. Seems much more unlikely to happen that way but it's also something that could work as well.
(09-27-2017, 10:36 AM)ThunderD Wrote: I have a small suggestion that will take very few effort

We have silly animated emojis, what about making them less silly and more useful for the game?

It's a very effortless thing and I think it could improve everyone's experience Smile

I agree. Adding new emojis could be good. And not only sex related ones but also some common expressions. Like for example laughing, smiling, crying, etc.

The ones we have now can be fun in some contexts but they are mostly used for trolling or being disrespectful.
(09-28-2017, 12:52 PM)Inala Wrote:

I agree. Adding new emojis could be good. And not only sex related ones but also some common expressions. Like for example laughing, smiling, crying, etc.

The ones we have now can be fun in some contexts but they are mostly used for trolling or being disrespectful.
Yep. What you have said is precise and correct. Smile
(09-28-2017, 12:52 PM)Inala Wrote: I agree. Adding new emojis could be good. And not only sex related ones but also some common expressions. Like for example laughing, smiling, crying, etc.

That's true and I think it's very easy for devs to make them! Maybe make them a little more serious and make them cover the main emotions and interactions
(09-29-2017, 10:12 AM)ThunderD Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 12:52 PM)Inala Wrote: I agree. Adding new emojis could be good. And not only sex related ones but also some common expressions. Like for example laughing, smiling, crying, etc.

That's true and I think it's very easy for devs to make them! Maybe make them a little more serious and make them cover the main emotions and interactions

Very good suggestion.