Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New pose is bug?
Question 
Hello, i try to see the new pose, but when i try to select it on the mountain i got this:

[Image: 177026Sinttulo.jpg]

Someone know what its happens? Confused

It looks like you're attempting to get the pose as a male.  But the pose is only available for females. If you are attempting to get it as a female, email the support team: team.mnfclub@gmail.com and they can fix it for you.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(09-04-2017, 11:23 AM)Overfiend Wrote: It looks like you're attempting to get the pose as a male.  But the pose is only available for females. If you are attempting to get it as a female, email the support team: team.mnfclub@gmail.com and they can fix it for you.

Nope, i am a Male and proud of it.

Anyway seems a bug, i am a Male, its suppose i cannot saw nothing here, but there is...

yeah as a male, nothing would appear more clean than a 0 exp pose. But I guess it's just a placeholder. If necessary you can email the support team to recommend a fix.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Does anyone know how to change Email?
Greetings to everyone hope you're all good just wanted to say that pose is for males and its not New its an old one thats why you cant get it again ?_? cause you already have it ... Pirate Bounty is an old Pose and you still have it if you're free user thats why it costs 0 EXP for you cause you already have it .. Regards .
I'M A SIMPLE PERSON WITH A COMPLICATED MIND . 

(09-11-2017, 05:35 PM)Ooleg Wrote: Does anyone know how to change Email?

I don't know if it's possible. The best would be to contact support at http://www.mnfclub.com/support.php
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
(09-04-2017, 01:43 PM)Overfiend Wrote: yeah as a male, nothing would appear more clean than a 0 exp pose. But I guess it's just a placeholder. If necessary you can email the support team to recommend a fix.

This bug has been around for several months... any male avatar who has learned all the available poses will see this when visiting the temple.

The devs probably didn't fix it because it doesn't affect players negatively (if you click on the button to learn it, nothing happens: you don't lose Pirate's Bounty, your XP score isn't lowered in any way, etc.) - it just looks weird.

There is no equivalent "bug" for female avatars, by the way. If (as a female) you visit the temple after learning all the poses, you'll get a "sorry there aren't any poses left to learn at the moment"-type of message.

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
Hellloooo
(09-13-2017, 11:32 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 01:43 PM)Overfiend Wrote: yeah as a male, nothing would appear more clean than a 0 exp pose. But I guess it's just a placeholder. If necessary you can email the support team to recommend a fix.

This bug has been around for several months... any male avatar who has learned all the available poses will see this when visiting the temple.

The devs probably didn't fix it because it doesn't affect players negatively (if you click on the button to learn it, nothing happens: you don't lose Pirate's Bounty, your XP score isn't lowered in any way, etc.) - it just looks weird.

There is no equivalent "bug" for female avatars, by the way. If (as a female) you visit the temple after learning all the poses, you'll get a "sorry there aren't any poses left to learn at the moment"-type of message.

Ivan
Not true actually, because I've had it as well where if I visit the temple sometimes I'll get the same thing where it'll sometimes give me the option to get pirates bounty for 0 exp, doesn't work obviously, but it is there for everyone, usually most noticeable when a new pose comes out and you have to clear out your browser's cookies and cache to view it