Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Apartments
Can you change background how many times do you want? Is it free?

So, for example, one can design different backgrounds (like house, bdsm room, stripper club, doctor office, etc.) and upload the right one before a RP, right? Blush Heart
Lady Alexa your backgrounds are awesome. I tried using ms paint and I'm no where as good as you. nice work.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
(08-04-2017, 08:14 AM)ThunderD Wrote: Can you change background how many times do you want? Is it free?

So, for example, one can design different backgrounds (like house, bdsm room, stripper club, doctor office, etc.) and upload the right one before a RP, right? Blush Heart

yes you can xDD
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time u realise it doesnt say anything it s already too late to stop reading it Big Grin  Big Grin
(08-04-2017, 01:31 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Lady Alexa your backgrounds are awesome. I tried using ms paint and  I'm no where as good as you. nice work.

Thank you...

I wouldn't say I am the best, as I have seen some impressive designs from others... i would give sophia33 top marks for her paint jobs, see example below

The only difference with my designs, is that I like re-design the layouts, instead of focusing on the paint jobs... but I would love to see sophia33 combine her paints with my layout... 

(08-01-2017, 04:47 PM)sophia33 Wrote: I wish the creator of the original would change at least the bathroom wall in the middle of the room because its not correct in the perspective, but this is what i have done today...ok needs some more work. But so far it looks awesome to walk in the apartment Big Grin And please somebody change the perspective of the kitchen counter as well.... one more thing, it seems to be programmed correctly but the artist missed it Big Grin  but after all, i cant do the original by hand at all! so great job there, all the game through it is !
[Image: GDEZIzK.jpg]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Help me i don not know what is happening

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-07-2017, 10:22 AM)Blck Wrote: Help me i don not know what is happening

I/O stands for Input/Output. Bad connection, file, format, size maybe?
As i know the picture has to have:

the size 720 x 540 pixels
file format jpg (i dont know if png files would work).

you should check this first
you can save your file again and give an other name and try to load this then.

perhaps you have a slow or bad connection so the upload may hang or crash.
you could try an other browser.

hope some of this would work for you and solve your problem ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
Would someone make me a japanese theme apartment? Please
(08-07-2017, 10:28 AM)Majus Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 10:22 AM)Blck Wrote: Help me i don not know what is happening

I/O stands for Input/Output. Bad connection, file, format, size maybe?

I got this too.  I have  a free photo  app called picasa downloaded on PC: it seems to affect file format.   I downloaded to a tablet and emailed back. Can discuss.
You can change the correct pixel dimensions in Paint, the one that comes with Windows. Unless you specify the dimensions in your program after saving to .jpg it will be larger depending on what DPI you picked. Even if you made correct size in the program the DPI (resolution: 72, 150, 300, 600, etc.) setting can screw up the size. So open it in Paint and click 'Resize', pick the correct pixel length, width and save to new file.

This is for people who don't know the options in other programs, so it's easy way to fix pixel dimension. Usually you pick higher DPI for stuff you want to print or down scale for crispier image. Pretty much the errors are either the wrong size (x, y) or wrong format. To see image dimensions, right click on image file and click properties, then go to details tab and check Width, Length under Image. For example raw output image for my template is ~3000 x 2000 pixels (300 DPI), ~15 MB and resized is 720 x 540 pixels (300 DPI), ~2 MB. Compared to original template, which is only 72 DPI. But I'm guessing there's automatic down scaling in DPI when you upload as you can notice the quality change.

Hope that helps someone.