Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Apartments
(07-23-2017, 10:26 AM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 10:41 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: i think you have to download the "Apartement bg_template.jpg" 
and fit your image then at the right place in the right size in this image and save this as new jpg  ;-))
then your friend can use  it for new background  ;-))
 see this threads :    Apartments  and   Studio background edits     ;-))

The good thing is if you don't like your previous apartment design, you can reset

[Image: Studio_Apartment_inside.png]      [Image: Studio_Apartment_inside2.png]

When I try to save template I get I/O Error message from site
(07-21-2017, 11:13 PM)BDSMaster Wrote: Anyone knows if all players can buy it or just only the premiums?

I have heard both ... i am waiting on the oficial word of it.
(07-25-2017, 05:32 PM)GimmickDude Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 11:13 PM)BDSMaster Wrote: Anyone knows if all players can buy it or just only the premiums?

I have heard both ... i am waiting on the oficial word of it.

You can only buy an apartment if you're a premium member. That's as official as its going to get..... Tongue
    think i went a little overboard on my room right ?.....
(07-25-2017, 10:03 PM)solusmoth Wrote: think i went a little overboard on my room right ?.....

Looks great hun!
Wink 

Check out my design! Pretty cool? Cool Cool
The doctor's office of my 2nd avatar:

[img][Image: 34a2f7-1501099461.jpg][/img]
If There's Rust On The Roof, You Know The Basement Is Wet!   Angel
Anyone know where this corridor leads...?  Do I have the new double room apartment..?

[Image: 2nd_room.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Howdy. I'm a bit new to the forums (not the game), but with the last update I felt like sharing my apartment design. It's nothing special, hope someone likes it. Will add more detail and small items later. Tell me what you think. Smile

[Image: G43FDnk.png]
(07-27-2017, 07:05 AM)iPOP Wrote: Howdy. I'm a bit new to the forums (not the game), but with the last update I felt like sharing my apartment design. It's nothing special, hope someone likes it. Will add more detail and small items later. Tell me what you think. Smile

[Image: G43FDnk.png]

I like the dark wood floors