Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Studio Apartments
Hello All,

Babe and I would like to share our custom apartment. I hope you like what I've done. Feedback is more than welcome. Thanks.

Orin

(08-10-2017, 10:23 AM)Orin_Saxton Wrote: Hello All,

Babe and I would like to share our custom apartment. I hope you like what I've done. Feedback is more than welcome. Thanks.

Orin

Nice design Orin!

Lots of interesting touches - I particularly like the dog resting on the rug near the entrance, and the way the room apparently "opens up" on the left side of the screen...
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(08-11-2017, 02:34 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 10:23 AM)Orin_Saxton Wrote: Hello All,

Orin

Nice design Orin!

Lots of interesting touches - I particularly like the dog resting on the rug near the entrance, and the way the room apparently "opens up" on the left side of the screen...

Thanks Ivan.  Smile
http://imgur.com/a/VmwM0

FREE DESIGN!
Thumbs Up 
(07-27-2017, 07:13 AM)Maddisin Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 07:05 AM)iPOP Wrote: Howdy. I'm a bit new to the forums (not the game), but with the last update I felt like sharing my apartment design. It's nothing special, hope someone likes it. Will add more detail and small items later. Tell me what you think. Smile

[Image: G43FDnk.png]

I like the dark wood floors and the walls...i am new to game and apartment design but want to learn how to do my own can you help me if so i would really appreciate it...rd42241@gmail.com

Im new to this is  anyone on willing to teach me how to design my apartment? thanks in advance!

(07-25-2017, 10:03 PM)solusmoth Wrote: think i went a little overboard on my room right ?.....

Looks awesome! I am new and trying to figure out how to upgrade mine i have never done can you help teach me how to do ?
RonDD in game and email is rd42241@gmail.com
Anyone willing to post a free Xmas design?