Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Ingame Code Selling
As always, folks. If it seems too good to be true, mostly that can turn into a scam. So beware of people that want to sell codes really cheap!
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Hello everyone, I amassed a lot of in-game money by grinding mini games and I would be interested in exchanging it for a premium code. Now I know there are a lot of scammers, so my question is how do you know if someone is legit? Is there a list of some sort with trustable people? Also how does giving in-game money work, as I'm currently not premium and can't send money through bank.
The advice I always offer is this:
1) Ask friends who they've purchased from.
2) Ask club officers who they'd recommend.
3) Ask sellers who they would recommend. The good ones can name at least 3 reliable sellers, as they often work together to set prices.
4) Ask to talk with a seller's satisfied customers.
5) There is no such thing as a 1-month code.
6) Legitimate sellers selling a code for less than $100,000 is extremely rare at this point.
7) The mod team will do their best to get your cash back if you're scammed, usually offering a scammer 48 hours to return cash or provide a legit code.
8) We do our best, but do not guarantee code sales. Mods cannot reverse transactions even from players banned for scamming.

As for exchanging cash for free accounts, the most common way is either paying via stripper pole or via rodeo (where one player intentionally loses to "pay" the winner). The mod team can track both these transactions as well as bank transfers, so it's really up to whatever is most convenient.

Finally, if you are given cash from a player and it turns out to be money they earned from scamming a player, it will be deducted from your avatar's account. No one should profit from being scammed, and while of course no one likes having cash taken from them, it's also not fair to the victim to have someone else profiting from their misfortune.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Please this guy telling me he has code for selling
And agree for price 120k , after I transferred the money he
Escape and denied, I have screen shot of conversation
His avatar name:
PEZZYELLOW
What can I do
(06-03-2020, 09:54 PM)saso666666 Wrote: Please this guy telling me he has code for selling
And agree for price 120k , after I transferred the money he
Escape and denied, I have screen shot of conversation
His avatar name:
PEZZYELLOW
What can I do

you should report him but I think you can't get your money back if he gets banned,... I have trusted friends who sell at same price send me dm if you want
Yes, you need to report him, the moment you believe you've been scammed, or that someone has broken any rules, report right away. Don't ever wait.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Even though I stopped selling/supplying Premium Codes over 6-7 months ago, I still get non-premium players asking me to take them on as a Sex Pet.  

The main reason I stopped, was because it was too time consuming.  But I do understand why some players might want to buy from me, because I used accept instalments & had my own T&C's  which included a refund policy...

wordpress.com/sexpets

p.s.  to any Forum Mod who reads this, if possible, could change my Forum name from Lady_Alexa too Alexa_Darkness to reflect the my game avatar, thanks

(03-06-2020, 07:06 PM)Vrook Wrote: As always, folks. If it seems too good to be true, mostly that can turn into a scam. So beware of people that want to sell codes really cheap!

I used to be one those, see previous post
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
hi, i player that meet a code seller that sells her code very cheap with the player name BeeckyGg, did any one buy from her?

and this is her "proof" https://imgur.com/IPYC7iH
There is no such thing as approved sellers anymore. It was a flawed system. We have no way to truly guarantee that a player won't scam you.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Big Grin 
(07-23-2020, 06:16 PM)Emmie Wrote: There is no such thing as approved sellers anymore. It was a flawed system. We have no way to truly guarantee that a player won't scam you.

Then I really Suggest to Close  this thread and Unpin it  and Clarifying this in a new Pinned thread
[Image: coollogo_com-197682557.gif]