Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Position Recycling Discussion
this may have been mentioned but many poses could be recycled for threesome & foursome Male/Female poses as well. I believe there are some illustrations of that in the creative art threads....I just noticed the first post mentioned that position recycling for group sex is a separate discussion. where is the thread for that?
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
The sounds of moaning
Thats not how animation works...
Pov Doggy Style is the Best Add it
bonjours je n'arrive pas a voir la fille au bar vodka j'ai rénisialiser ma box redémaré mon pc toujours rien
This is a post i posted in my "nice drawings from museum" post as an answer of a question before ;-))
Now i think this post better belongs here ;-))

I think that the creating and developing of new poses originates more reputation and appreciation for the developers and more satisfaction among the players than the " only recycling and and expanding of old poses". ;-))

(Moreover, the development work and adaptation work and the needed time for the enlargement of already existing poses by a person or an other movement might be almost as big or even bigger because the enlargement must be fitted into something already existing.)

So i think, the developers rather like to create new poses ;-))

I would liiike to see or play such expanded old poses too ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]