Poll: Male bondage outfit?
Hell yes
Hell no
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Poll: Male bondage harness !
So how many people wanna have a male bondage outfit here?
Anything for an excuse to run around naked...
$600 naked.
$1000 Naked with collar Tongue
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
ye ure right, its not like guys have a lot to buy anyway , so i might see a lot of diferent ones !
I think it'd be fine for those who what the outfit.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Yes put EVERYBODY in their birthday suits lol, frankly I'm a little shocked at the number of now's then again I guess many guys would prefer something a little less Idk kinky for them lol, either way birthday suits for all!!!!!
I personally don't really care for it, but everyone should be able to have fun their way (so long as both parties agree to it). Personally I don't need many other outfits unless some more cool ones are introduced.
If you wanna find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first - Eric Cartman
Why not just let everyone run around naked?  Then everyone can be a nudist!   Wink
Lol, why are we doing a poll on this? Women didn't get the bondage harness at just any mnf store, they got it at the Bdsm store. I can guarantee you that women won't be the only ones shopping there in the future. Don't worry carnacien, men will get their bondage gear too  Wink
(05-05-2017, 06:26 AM)JohnSins Wrote: Lol, why are we doing a poll on this? Women didn't get the bondage harness at just any mnf store, they got it at the Bdsm store. I can guarantee you that women won't be the only ones shopping there in the future. Don't worry carnacien, men will get their bondage gear too  Wink
I doubt it's much less worry and more a plea for more clothing for men, which there is quite a lack of lol, though a harness and a cowboy hat now that'd be pretty sexy
ye it started as a discussion that i hadnt even bothered to buy more than 1 suit, because male outfits really arent that impressive.

Gotta say im surprised by the amount of no here. Can i have an explanation from someoen who voted no btw. Is it simply because ud want other ouftits over this one, or u really dont want to see guys running around in that gear?