Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Tales by the pond
Ann Esia - Episode 4
 « Ready ? »
« I don’t know »
Mary is shivering a little.
I open the doors.
Ann is on her knees. She’s blowing the big dick of Serge. This guy is from Cameroon. His ebony dick is stuffing the mouth of my bitch, who’s wanking strongly Frankie and Mélanie.
“Hi Ian ! Who’s this new whore of yours ?”
Frankie’s curious, as always. He’s my german twin : he loves good words and good meat.
“I made them very horny master. Your friend will be glad”.
Ann, dear Ann. Your alabaster skin, your long black hair, your big comfy tits, always caring for my pleasure and my friends’…

I met Mary recently. She loves fucking, but she’s not satified with her boyfriend. I know this tune. So, we made friends, with benefits. I’ve set up a little party for her.

Mary sits her blond hairless pussy on the big white sofa. She’s young. She’s got a firm bosom. Her ass, her pussy squeeze tigthly, deliciously the dicks you put in her.
I whisper to her ear: “Are you ready lil’ bitch ?”.
Without a word, she impales herself on Serge’s huge dick. Her pussy’s filled. Frankie, true to himself, comes astride, behind my young whore to pound her ass seriously.
Mélanie’s left a hole to stuff. She gives Mary her cock. She’s a tahitian tranny. She was raised like a girl (the réré). Her delicate features, the ribs she removed, her perfect yet artificial tits, they make boys lusty, even when she shows her shaft, like now. She grabs Mary’s head to make her gulp it whole.
Ann has my dick in her hand.
“It looks like your bitch is enjoying this, master. Is she as naughty as I am ?”
I’m thinking of my new friend. How she puts fingers in her pussy while I was pounding her ass. We made each other very horny, my sperm filling her rectum, her hand sticky with cum.
Mary’s going full DP. She takes it like a champ’. She feels like the whorest, her holes filled by nasty cocks.
Serge’s dick is glistening with juices, Mélanieés with saliva. Frankie’s spreading wide the asscheeks of the little bitch to slide his dick balls deep in her ass. You can hear his bollocks slap.
My dick is getting bigger, harder in Ann’s hand. She rubs the head, playing with the persperm that oozes from my horny glans.
“There is somebody else I want you to meet, Ann”

Mary’s chum lacks imagination. So, I’ve got to provide for the both of them. Luckily, she knew how to whisper some nasty things to him. And I’ve got some myself…

We are in a room next to where the orgy goes on. The young man is standing, blindfolded, a ball gag in his mouth, hands tied behind his back. He’s teary eyed, moaning muffled cries. He does not understand what’s going on. He came with Mary, and as soon as he were there he got knocked out.
« Ann, this is Hughes. Make him comfortable. You were in his place after all ». I hush to my fave slave, to spare the effect of surprise.
Ann goes on her knees, then she takes the youth’s sex in her mouth, slowly, tenderly.
"Ngnnnf!" 
I crouch just behind my beautiful sucker, then I slide a finger in her pussy, whispering in her ear « I know you could make him cum in no time, but we’ve got a surprise to set up, so make it last… And I’d like to feel your juices on my fingers ».
Ann, submissive, is very sweet. She tongues his the glans a little, she plays with his uretra, she massages his balls and shaft. Whatever, the poor lad’s got a hard job getting hard.
“You’re a good girl, Ann, bravo”. I go on whispering, fingering her pussy.
Between my encouragements, my hand and the kid’s cock hardening in her mouth, Ann’s getting wet like a fountain. She moans between every lick.

It looks like this chum needs to learn a few tricks. I’m less concerned with this little hottie that’s Mary, but I wonder how far she can go.

Ann and I we stand up quietly. I put my wet fingers in my mouth. Ann is delicious. Each of us, we take an arm of Hughes. His cock is fully erect now.
"Mgfff ?" 
We get the boy in the living room. The configuration has changed, even if Mary’s still the center of everyone’s care. Serge holds her, his huge cock ramming her ass. Frankie, standing, is pounding her pussy.
“Oh, yes ! Fuck me ! Fill my holes, bastards ! »
Mélanie is rubbing her cock against Serge’s hairy ass, while pinching, slapping the firm tits of my little bitch.
She sees the strange trio Ann, Hughes and I are. A carnivorous smile stretches her lips.
I nod, removing Hughes’ blindfold.
"Mmmmf ?!"
He sees Mary being fucked, fucked in her pussy, fucked in her ass. He sees her holes being filled, asking, begging for more.
He opens wide amazed eyes. A drop of pre oozes from his glans.
“So, you like to watch your girlfriend being humped like a whore ? You’ve not seen nor felt anything yet kiddo.”

Mary want to play the game. Full throttle. She told me secret fantasies, suggested burning scenarii. She is hot as ember. I owe her a little party.

« Wank him, Ann » I say kissing my beautiful, amnesic princess.
Meanwhile, Mélanie put herself behind Hughes. She kneels. She starts a rimjob, introducing her agile tongue in his maidenlike anus.
“Serge ! I think you’ve made her asshole wide enough. Let her for me and have your way with Ann ».
Ann and I we get closer. Ann goes on all four on the couch, spreading her asscheeks. She shows her butthole to the guys.
« Lay on the couch Frankie. And you, Mary, impale yourself on his dick… No, in the ass !”
Frankie’s laid near Ann. Then Mary sits herself, guiding my friend Frankie’s dick between her reddened buttocks. Ann is delicately kissing the little blonde, while Serge slides his throbbing dick in the ass of the black haired girl. It goes in smoothly, even if Ann moans a little “gasp” when the big glans of the Cameroon guy passes the sphincter.
I enjoy the show before joining. Mélanie is something ! She’s standing now. Grabbing Hughes’s ankles, she’s assfucking him.
"Mgnnnf!" 
Good he’s got the gag. He would squeal so much otherwise. Nonetheless, Mélanie knows how to handle this kind of defloration. It’s her little weakness…
Now I’m facing Mary’s ass. She’s got Frankie’s cock deep inside, spreading her buttocks. I guide my dick with my hand… I rub my glans on her opened asshole, on the dick of my pal…
Mary encourages us.
« C’mon! Ram my ass ! Pound me with your big dicks guys ! »
Frankie’s still while I’m pushing in. I don’t have to force too much : Serge’s coc kwas there. For that matter, I hear Ann’s moans. She’s looking me when I assfuck Mary who’s asking for more.
We are animals in heat.
Hughes does not miss a scrap, even with Mélanie’s cock in his ass.
“You love that, don’t you, pigs ?! You want to cum and jizz ?! Then let’s all finish in Mary’s pussy ! »
I wonder what Hughes’s thinking of his girlfriend now. We’re playing big here. But I’m only the executioner. Of Low, very Low Work.
We lay Mary on the couch. Ann goes head to tail with her so she can nib her clit.
Serge is the first. On his knees, he puts the little bitch’ thighs up, and he humps her carelessly.
“Oh yes ! I can feel your cock filling me !”
As he was on the verge after assfucking Ann, he cums in no time.
“There, biatch ! Take my load ! »
As he pulls out, a pretty big quantity of sperm oozes from Mary’s pussy.
“I hope there is some room left for me” laughs Frankie.
He’s the nice guy. He fucks Mary voluptuously, goin’ in and out slowly, letting Mary enjoy Ann’s strokes. By the way, Mary’s licking Ann’s pussy now.
Frankie cums. When he removes his dick, he takes advantage of Ann’s mouth for a little cleansing.
Mary’s got her face drenched in my slave’s juices, who starts her licking again when Mélanie comes next to fuck Mary’s pussy. I love to watch her humping a girl, the way her firm tits move, the way she closes her eyelashes when she comes…
Poor Hughes is eyes wide open. All these dicks in the cunt of his girlfriend…
“My turn now, kiddo. Watch and remember”.
I slide my dick in the gaping, sperm filled pussy of Mary. The feeling’s rather nice. I look at Ann that looks my dick throbbing in the little bitch’ pussy. She cums in Mary’s mouth as she guesses what’s coming next. I feel myself getting bigger, harder. There is a surge from my balls to the top of my cock. Now it’s me spurting in Mary. When I pull out, the sperm trickles. Mine, Serge’s, Frankie’s, Mélanie’s… My cock is so sticky.
Mary moans a looooong moan.
“Clean this, Ann”
She swallows my dick. She wolves down all these different sperms.
Hughes now. I position him facing the open thigs of our blond slut. His dick is twitching. I think he wants her so bad…
“Not you. Wank him, Ann”
She grabs his cock. She massages it slowly, tonguing his glans. Then she goes faster, directing his shaft at Mary’s mound of Venus.
"Ngggnnn" 
A powerful spray of sperm is spreading all over his girlfriend’s smooth pussy.

« You enjoyed the party ? » Low Work executioner, yet I have to know how I fulfilled my duties. Mary’s got a big grin... Hughes… He’s in another world…
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...

Messages In This Thread
Tales by the pond - by GuyByThePond - 01-31-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Tales by the pond - by Cath - 01-31-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: Tales by the pond - by GuyByThePond - 01-31-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Tales by the pond - by GuyByThePond - 02-01-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: Tales by the pond - by Willy_for_Boobies - 02-01-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: Tales by the pond - by GuyByThePond - 02-01-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: Tales by the pond - by GuyByThePond - 02-02-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: Tales by the pond - by Mail - 02-02-2017, 05:00 PM
RE: Tales by the pond - by Cath - 02-02-2017, 05:26 PM
RE: Tales by the pond - by Mail - 02-02-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Tales by the pond - by Vrook - 02-02-2017, 06:21 PM