Poll: What pose(s) would you like to see next? (max 2 choices)
This poll is closed.
MMF
15.96%
64 15.96%
FFM
10.72%
43 10.72%
FF
18.95%
76 18.95%
MF
18.20%
73 18.20%
MM
12.22%
49 12.22%
Other (other/larger groups, BDSM, etc.)
23.94%
96 23.94%
Total 401 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Sex Poses III: Your double-sided dildo is invalid
pls one footjob posee
I'll never understand the whole foot fetish thing lol but if it makes ppl happy I'm all for it
(01-21-2017, 12:11 AM)Putita Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 11:37 PM)Lady_Trish Wrote: this game need more LESBIAN POSSES, all game is female x male, it's boring just scissors Sad

Agree!

[Image: tumblr_o5odb50SD31tf0irao1_500.gif]

Overfiend: I agree...a muff dive pose for F/F is a must have. A face sitting pose could be a great pose for both F/F & M/F

Love the pic and I definitely agree
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
bdsm and large groups would be amazing... specially for parties. maybe make it exclusive for viprooms
sex on furniture and in public would be nice too... and a new ffm pose...
(01-25-2017, 04:07 PM)nikshere Wrote: bdsm and large groups would be amazing... specially for parties. maybe make it exclusive for viprooms

they wont add any bdsm things they already said they wouldnt add that and tattoos
(01-25-2017, 05:08 PM)subgirl25 Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 04:07 PM)nikshere Wrote: bdsm and large groups would be amazing... specially for parties. maybe make it exclusive for viprooms

they wont add any bdsm things they already said they wouldnt add that and tattoos

thanks for the clarification subgirl. tattoo is a no no.. ut bdsm was nice.. still extra 3some would be reall cool
From what has been disscused before, it was stated that body modifications/tattoos/skin colour won't be implemented in the game.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
A masturbation tease pose or a lapdance/belly dance/strip tease pose could serve the M/F, F/F & M/M. Also it would be great to get warmed up and tease your partner.
Also sex pose lingerie would be cool like crotchless lingerie, stockings , nipple tassles, clit vibrating cock rings. Maybe lingerie is not high priority but hopefully these will be a available in due time. ...
If I had to vote for a new FFM pose I would love to have a double blowjob pose with 2 girls sharing my cock. What a dream!!!!
Finally, I'm still rooting for a new Female leading M/F and F/F pose. I'd love to see her new moves.
yea , i think it would much awesome if we could be like sneak a bang in parties a handjob behind tables and stuff , i thinks its more complicated , but a bit detailed and kinky i guess
(01-28-2017, 09:02 AM)Isa-Siiyaz Wrote: yea , i think it would much awesome if we could be like sneak a bang in parties a handjob behind tables and stuff , i thinks its more complicated , but a bit detailed and kinky i guess

I like the idea of a handjob sex pose.  it's a great way to warm things up or sneak in a quick hot & kinky bang.  Also It could spur a whole new category of public sex couch poses. They could be used in couches, benches or chairs throughout the mnf world for public sex.  Imagine a handjob, Blowjob or lap dance happening in clubs, park benches or even in VIP rooms where a couch is a available. Or in worse case scenario, we're short on time but she wants to send me away with something quick & easy to remember her for next time. Handjob is a hot tease that i'll never turn down....I like your style Isa-Siiyaz!