Poll: What pose(s) would you like to see next? (max 2 choices)
This poll is closed.
MMF
15.96%
64 15.96%
FFM
10.72%
43 10.72%
FF
18.95%
76 18.95%
MF
18.20%
73 18.20%
MM
12.22%
49 12.22%
Other (other/larger groups, BDSM, etc.)
23.94%
96 23.94%
Total 401 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Sex Poses III: Your double-sided dildo is invalid
Ok to "not enough people want MM pose", still ok to "it's my game and I do what I like" but...

"fag pose"?! "it shouldn't excite our clients"?! "man with man, it looks disgusting"?!

So FF is ok, but MM is disgusting?! Also they did a game with bestiality (Tsunade and Horse), with gang rape (Tsunade Xmas Sale) but a MM pose "shouldn't excite our clients"!!! That's not even bigotry, that's hypocrisy Dodgy

I'm not homosexual and selfishly I'm even happy the devs will use their time to implement poses I will like...but they shouldn't treat their clients like that Undecided

Edit: it was a fake mail Smile
In this poll, there are 23 votes for "MM" and  I really believe there are more in-game, but you know, people right now prefer BDSM, Gangbangs and 3somes; that's why there is a small amount of votes for gay pose. But, that doesn't mean that just a few ones wanna try "MM". This pose is really requested and I believe devs should add it. However, if they don't want to do it, it's ok; but, they have to know that they will lose money with this decision. Gay community will feel dissapointed with this game and they will go. As easy as pie.

Edit: Thanks goodness it was a fake mail and I'm glad to know that devs don't reject to create a Gay pose.
"Sometimes even when you get knocked down, you can still win."
I have been told by Vadim himself that the email regarding MM poses was a fake. His thoughts as shared with me (which he gave me permission to post) are as follows:

[Image: 8ecb4eedf0c96a586d16c340b6a64b9c.png]

Edit: Other details were missed by this person.

Now let's get back to chat for what poses you want to see.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I'm very happy it was fake Big Grin 

BTW I would like to see Smile
- MF: the "sit" position we see on the left of the game
- MMF: DP, Spitroast
- FFM: Double titfuck
you gotta give the LGBT community some poses.
I agree. After LGBT community has been waiting for long and long time about lgbt poses i thought maybe they're very sick and saturated for waiting that so long. moreover developer just responded like "we'll add such the pose but we have tight schedule". Maybe For LGBT people, it's like classic reason. I don't know what really happened, But it's my opinion. And that's why they did foolish way and sent the message. better if you can add some lgbt pose to soothe their pressure .
(01-14-2017, 03:46 AM)syaoran37 Wrote: you gotta give the LGBT community some poses.

Yea agree, you gotta add mm pose. So i can try it.  Big Grin
Good to have an open discussion on poses...I hope to make the following suggestions constructively.  In another thread i may have inappropriately posted pictures recommending these poses. Unfortunately i now realized that may have been unnecessary.  Nevertheless here are some great poses that Females can be in charge of and spice things up for both guys & girls
1. Facesitting - A classic female dominate pose i love this pose because it can be used in both M/F & F/F game play (why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone) It could be front facing or rear facing. But for game play front facing may offer more for the players to enjoy like a view of the facial expressions and swaying of hips and bouncing of the nipples and girl on top gripping the bottom player's head. This pose is a win win for Straights & Lesbians alike.
[Image: oralking-wlaiz-eeed4a.jpg]
2. Sex in the Split - who doesn't love a flexible girl, being amazed that a girl is fucking me in the split would be enough to send me over the edge.
[Image: gyrating_split_sex_position_attqwy.jpg]
[Image: Thegoodspread.gif]
[Image: 5049257F046B.jpg]
3. Ankles behind the head - the ultimate flexible pose giving guys all access and allowing the girl to show off her hot moves
[Image: th?&id=OIP.M4624f5f583f12750b404769f45ec...=0&p=0&r=0]
[Image: extreme-contortion-video.jpg]
[Image: ftop.ru_48940.jpg]
4. One leg on furniture or wall. - Still very hot even for the ordinary person, its screaming spontaneous sex
[Image: Flexible-fuck.jpg]
5. Another idea is to introduce bondage rope or sex swing, other sex toys as an item to purchase. Then if you have the rope (or other sex play toys) you can select a sex toy pose. I have been dying to have sex with a girl in a swinging sling hanging from the ceiling or door but never got the chance to try one. So why not in the game.
There are so many variations and poses to enjoy it's great that the game is exploring a good base of poses.  I think eventually they'll branch out to wilder specifics. it's all good so let's DO IT!!!

Edit: 
6. This is a perfect fit for the style of MNF. it's a full view of all of the glory or her gyrating hips and wonderful access to her heavenly holes. And the girls can have so much fun taking charge of this one rolling & rocking in every direction forward and back then circling around and around reaching uncharterred territory of their pussy and ass until they find that treasure of an orgasm they've been looking for.  This pose screams MNF.  You can't tell me it doesn't remind you of the cowgirl pose but with a new twist... wink wink
[Image: tumblr_mzcrjljFTn1s9sr6mo1_500.gif]
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
this game need more LESBIAN POSSES, all game is female x male, it's boring just scissors Sad
(01-20-2017, 11:37 PM)Lady_Trish Wrote: this game need more LESBIAN POSSES, all game is female x male, it's boring just scissors Sad

Agree!

[Image: tumblr_o5odb50SD31tf0irao1_500.gif]
Happiness is a warm cunt