Poll: Which team?
Instinc, yellow
Mystic, Blue
Valor, Red
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pokemon Go
Hi! Cath's here for a random thread which has no connection what so ever with my Sunday's Mini Thread.

I was really thinking about it for a few weeks at least, now I'm asking you this:
If you play Pokemon Go, in which team are you?
Mystic, Cause Articuno <3
Also, most of my friends are.
Mystic. Cold as ice, twice as nice.
[Image: ezgif_com_f1ee4503ce.gif]
I don't play pokemon go, my younger brothers do though, and they are on team red.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Yellow! Cause nothing is better than our instinct! Oh yeah and because there was no Green team...
On paper I'm Mystic, but really my heart's on Instinct and I'm hopping ship as soon as they let you. The only reason I picked Mystic was because I thought the picture was the prettiest.

http://chishionrnr.tumblr.com/post/14821...-inspiring
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
I don't own a smart phone so I don't play plus I got bored with Pokemon after Red and Blue...
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

How dare you infamy lol jk but im on team valor, though my Heart  will always be with instinct for zapdos  Big Grin
Just a couple of days ago some nerds were arrested when they were playing Pokemon GO at the norwegian-russian border. 
The local police and the border patrol (military personel) stepped in. It's like the game just sapped all their logical and kognitive abilities. 

Well, they were most likely morons before they began hunting pokemon in restricted areas as well.
(09-09-2016, 11:55 AM)EroticUdyr Wrote: Just a couple of days ago some nerds were arrested when they were playing Pokemon GO at the norwegian-russian border. 
The local police and the border patrol (military personel) stepped in. It's like the game just sapped all their logical and kognitive abilities. 

Well, they were most likely morons before they began hunting pokemon in restricted areas as well.

More then likely that is the case.
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile