Poll: What do you think of benefits for NPC sex?
I think the ones suggested with minor changes would be great!
I think the options suggested are not good, or I feel benefits are not necessary. (elaborate in reply)
I have another idea or modification that I feel would be more fitting. (reply in detail)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Benefits for sex with NPCs
Actually level foes matter in terms of exp if you're a lower level anyone like level 3 or 4 and higher will probably give you max exp for your time, while higher levels like 6 7 8 get more exp for sleeping with a higher level now it's not as much as it would be for lower levels but it's still more none the less, but I won't bother with going on with this discussion since this is entirely off topic from the thread, but yes level does matter in terms of exp gained........just saying
Nice suggestion and specially I'd love to play the gloryhole game with my avatar and earn XP and money too.
I agree with JFC's idea of player-created NPCs. I'd like to be able to create our very own MNF game with our avatars by making the player do mini games and choose dialogue options written by us. If we can go even further by making the bed interactive then we'll make great progress on this as a true sandbox game.
I'd also like if we could generate money through player interaction rather than mini games. As it is we barely have enough motivation to do the player sex scenes, let alone the NPCs.
NPC sex rewards are definitely an area that has room for improvement

sex exp points with NPC has to be capped by any means the devs choose to avoid exp farming.

Also I think NPCs across the game should allow Player avatars to work for them doing the same job that the NPC does. For example  When a player wants to work offline in the red heat selling lesbian dildos then the lady in the red heat makes the same offer made in the brothel. Then when a visitor comes the NPC offers the visitor the chance to talk to the NPC or the offline workers. So if you want to fuck someone new in that pose you can..It ould be applied anywhere there's an NPC especially in the glory hole.

We should at least be able to learn the poses used to fuck the NPC.  Then we can use them in bed with other avatars

At the very least there should be a bonus for fucking All NPC in the game in 1 day or in your career.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
I'm not particularly happy about this thread being bumped after a year just as cover for a weak-ass dev burn, but I agree there are plenty of other ways to utilize NPCs other than just storefronts.

Regarding selling items on behalf of NPCs, you could even do that live as opposed to offline! Item slots are criminally underused and it might work well as part of a trade system (we'll assume that "gently used" dildos are kept nice and sanitized). Even something like giving out coupons that give a 5% discount on an item or service as part of a daily quest for NPCs would at least provide for some interesting beach discussions.

And I agree that learning a new pose would be a far better reward than just a simple sex scene alone with NPCs.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]