Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Moderator
I would like to announce a New Moderator ..Their name is "Moderator" So if you have any question for him or me just message me here or ingame or him ingame You can probably find one of us online...maybe 

The last moderator Sharp resigned from ingame moderator because along with being a forum Moderator he felt like he had too much to deal with so..He will still be a forum Moderator(and a great one at that)
Thanks Brandon. Keep doing the good work in game. Smile
Hi Brandon, I wish you and the new moderator the best of luck *cheers*
Makin sure More People see this because I feel its rather important to know who the new Moderator is
Hey Brandon

As requested (test)
read it Brandon *thumbs up* wish you and 'the moderator' the best of luck!
To be simple is to be great
(05-23-2016, 06:40 PM)brandon1op Wrote: I would like to announce a New Moderator ..Their name is "Moderator" So if you have any question for him or me just message me here or ingame or him ingame You can probably find one of us online...maybe 

The last moderator Sharp resigned from ingame moderator because along with being a forum Moderator he felt like he had too much to deal with so..He will still be a forum Moderator(and a great one at that)

Hello Brandon, I'm new here, sorry to ask, what an IG moderator does?
Well..Im there to help cease drama and to calm down conflicts that require my involvement aswell as to help restore deleted characters and inform about upcoming updates(If I know any)
Thanks for an IG exclusive Moderator.
Two questions:
1 There is a Mrs Moderator (i've seen her), is she a valid moderator?
2. If I find Moderator in the game, can I ... you know.... get him to my bed Smile?

Thank you!
1. Yes
2. No (I don't think so, anyway)