Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses
Well, we're almost at the end of the year so far one new feature was added in the middle of summer and a recent one too. The whole farm thing is almost good I could say a female or futa can be a cow while fucked by male, females with strap-on, futas, and even tentacles. Well, at least interestingly a female with a strap-on can fuck a futa and a futa can fuck both females and other futas closest thing to doggy style. But, the person who is doing the fucking sadly you can't see their head. So, maybe the farm thing is a bit good and recently the new update is a bit interesting. Adding an arena for fighting I can't tell if this is meant to be some kind of fun mini fighting game to earn money or they're just adding kinky sex fighting. Since it's basically brand new we don't know much yet in public use it's basically fighting for all men, women, and futas. I did hear that when you buy a private arena the characters can do fucking but not sure if it's just male x female or if female x female, male x male, male x futa, futa x female, and futa x futa are included too. Again it's too early to know so we should wait awhile and decided if this update is good or not. In the mean time I took it upon myself to do editing of the poses pirate's bounty and side roller to show a visual of what a futa x futa version would look like for those poses. I plan to send those edited photos to MnF Club email requesting to make pirate's bounty and side roller to become futa x futa poses and the edited photos is to help give visual example of what it could look like. One thing to note they did not release the yearly recycled male x female pose to be futa x female. But, maybe the farm update was meant to replace that this year. Maybe we can still hope for some changes in 2024. Right now everyone just share the link and spread the word about this forum to everyone in hopes it raises enough attention and that people can post their ideas for futa x female and futa x futa poses. Also, continuously send emails for requests of more futa x female and futa x futa poses and if possible make edits of poses to show visual examples of what a futa x female and futa x futa versions of those poses could look like. (team.mnfclub@gmail.com)

Here's an edited visual example of pirate's bounty in futa x futa version.

Here's an edited visual example of side roller in futa x futa version.

Messages In This Thread
New Futa on female concept - by Corner St - 06-13-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: New Futa on female concept - by WW2000 - 07-02-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses - by WW2000 - 12-26-2023, 10:06 PM