Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses
Well, it's been a while I've haven't posted since 6/30/22 I just though I wait to see what happens luckily this forum has now a 5 star rating, 50 posts, and over 25,000 views. So, far there is 5 futa x female poses futa impact, pile driver, face sitting, bulldog, and octodildoding and futa x futa has 2 poses futa impact and octodildoding. So, far that is what we got once a year a new futa x female pose comes recycled from a male x female pose and futa x futa barely gets anything. So, besides making ideas for futa x futa and futa x female poses there are two ideas maybe the developers need money or funding I was thinking of some idea to donate money for funding but, they tell me it has to do with coding. Another idea which might be more helpful is sending emails to team.mnfclub@gmail.com maybe sending requests for more futa x futa and futa x female poses if alot of us do that they will notice the popular and high demand and they will must act on it. I don't know that is just a thought or idea I do hope that can help make a difference. Try spread the word about the forum and the idea of emailing.

Messages In This Thread
New Futa on female concept - by Corner St - 06-13-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: New Futa on female concept - by WW2000 - 07-02-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses - by WW2000 - 03-01-2023, 09:44 PM