Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses
(01-02-2022, 02:00 AM)WW2000 Wrote: Well, here we are in the new year of 2022 this thread or forum has still a 5 star rating with 28 posts and now over 7,000 views. Been over two years since they added the futa potion and sadly there has been only slow progress in getting more futa x futa and futa x females poses. I was hoping this forum or thread could do something but, I'm not really sure now. Maybe for this year not only we should share ideas for new poses but, also share ideas on how to get those new poses. Well, I'm hoping this year will be a great year and maybe hopefully we can finally get more futa x futa and futa x females poses.
Yes lots of fans for Futa and Female poses and seems on this game we all want a more feminine charm or more of a feminine with masculine charm. May I add some other suggestions such as a potion for women for She-Bulk? And that would be amazing multiple Bulks can be used in group. It is understandable it takes time lots of effort and computer processing and how the servers are but we should all appreciate the developers's work on the game and grateful for these forums as it has a growing fanbase. Also they are still updating even when Flash has gone they have kept the torch lit and going!

Messages In This Thread
New Futa on female concept - by Corner St - 06-13-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: New Futa on female concept - by WW2000 - 07-02-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses - by PoliceGirl - 01-03-2022, 01:41 AM