Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Thoughts
(01-20-2018, 06:25 AM)Overfiend Wrote: Sorry I'm slightly confused.  What are these Discord links for?  Is it to discuss suggestions?  
If so, why can't that be done here in the forum?  Why do we need to branch off away from the forum into private groups to discuss suggestions?  
Wouldn't we show a stronger presence to the Devs by unifying the forum rather than dividing it?
Sorry i just need to get caught up to speed on this.  And maybe the rest of the forum could be brought up to speed as well.

Furthermore, how is this Random Thoughts thread distinct from the existing Suggestion Thread?  Where is the added value?

I don’t even seem to be able to see how discord works.

But you are right, main platform for discussion should be the forum.

And this thread is just a repeat of the existing Suggestion Thread and a poor one at that.   Functionality is included there, not just poses and clothes.   And strip blackjack?   That v strip poker was discussed at length.

What is the problem is that very little is actually discussed and that there are very few posters coming on except with their own personal suggestion or grievance.

Messages In This Thread
Random Thoughts - by mickboy12 - 01-19-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: Random Thoughts - by Alexa_Darkness - 01-19-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: Random Thoughts - by JohnSins - 01-20-2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Random Thoughts - by Overfiend - 01-20-2018, 06:25 AM
RE: Random Thoughts - by F_1 - 01-21-2018, 01:07 AM
RE: Random Thoughts - by -Nadya- - 01-20-2018, 08:43 AM