Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Unexpected Fantasy
UNEXPECTED FANTASY - PART 1 (Page 11)

Vic put his hands over Harris’ shoulders and looked straight into his eyes:
- “Come on, friend… You wanna do this to me?
He waited several seconds, staring intently at his friend, and seeing that Harris was growing hesitant, he went on:
-“And Ruth? Fuck that bitch – call her and tell her that you going to be late an hour or two; who knows, perhaps she’ll get lucky and get a real man instead of a wuss such as yourself!”
Harris looked hard at Vic, took a deep breath, pulled another cigarette, and sat down heavily. There was no way he would avoid this and he knew it; ever since Vic came in the outcome was inevitable. 'Damn it!' He thought.
- “Okay, okay you jerkface! You won, as usual! Of course, I could also remind you all the times I saved your ass, but what good would it do? You need me, so…”
Harris picked up the phone and called Ruth, walking into the corridor as he did; however, Vic could see how it went by the way Harris, almost six feet tall, visibly cringed, his face showing a pleading look. 'What a fagot' he murmured, chuckling as Harris hung up and headed back in the office.
- “OK Vic, it’s done… she was pissed, but screw it, I’ll make it up to her later. But let me tell you, I did NOT do for those times you saved my skin; I've covered for you at least twice already. No, this time it was for the fucking cigarette! When I saw you ready to start smoking again, I realized how desperate you are. Now get the hell out of here and... give those bitches the fuck of there lives for me!”
Vic stood up with a beaming smile on his face, gave Harris a hearty hug and said:
- “I knew I could count on you; you’re the man! Now, put your jacket on and follow me; I still have to say goodbye to those cocksuckers before I hit the road – got less than 15 minutes to get to the mall.”
They left Harris's office and rushed to the meeting room; Vic knocked on the door, entered, apologized and briskly explained:
-“I'm so very sorry, but there was an unforeseen family problem with my mother…”
Harris smiled at the word 'mother', which earned him a small poke in the ribs from Vic.
- “… and, regrettably, I must leave at once. However, Harris here will be replacing me; don’t let his baby face fool you (that remark triggered smiles and laughter amongst those present)! I would trust him my own life; believe me, you are in good hands.”
He left after a few quick greetings to those present and their virtual counterparts, and as he walked quickly to the parking lot, Vic picked up his phone and typed a message to Tess:
-“I’m on my way love! If I’m lucky with the traffic, I’ll be there in 10.”
As soon as he had sent the message to Tess, he typed another one for Steph.
-“I’m done with the meeting. Going on to pick Tess up. 9 pm at the diner. As for the pill, thanks for the advice, but you’ve got nothing to worry about (wink emoji)”
Vic got into his car and drove away fast; he still had to cross half the city and time was of the essence...

END OF PART 1
To be simple is to be great

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Fantasy - by Simple Tania - 06-16-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Unexpected Fantasy - by Fernins - 06-17-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Unexpected Fantasy - by Cath - 06-17-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Unexpected Fantasy - by Willy_for_Boobies - 06-17-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: Unexpected Fantasy - by Simple Tania - 06-17-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Unexpected Fantasy - by GuyByThePond - 06-17-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Unexpected Fantasy - by Simple Tania - 06-19-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Unexpected Fantasy - by Simple Tania - 06-25-2017, 01:03 PM
RE: Unexpected Fantasy - by Simple Tania - 06-26-2017, 07:30 PM