Poll: What do you think of this thread
Good masterbating material, lads! Cheers!
You two are sinners, you should rot in hell (but I confess I touched myself reading you)
I want to play with you!
You are very sick people with exhibitionist issues. Go find a shrink
I like erotic fictions myself. I'm going to write some (with a friend hopefully)
I don't care. I heard moans, door was opened, now I leave
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New stage, new play... A collaborative experiment
I comb my lover's long black hair gently while she finds her breath back. I like feeling her resting against my body. The softness of her lithe body, the hushed whiz of her breathing, the warmth of her pussy wrapped up around my cock.
"All these juices... You've got me nicely lubed down there dear"
She grins a mischievous grin. "I know what's on your mind you anal piglet! But know I'll have my revenge for this" 
I tilt her sideways. She's an angel feather. She turns her back at me, retracting her legs to stick her butt out.
"You want this, Ian, don't you ?  You want to shove that big hard cock in my tight little ass?" 
"Is it so easy to read me for you now ?" 
As I say so, I cup her chin with my hand. My fingertips caress her full lips, her snub nose I like so much. I slide my index in her mouth. She uses her tongue to play with it, deftly,  making me harder if possible.
I rub my dick in the crevice her asscheecks make. It's soaked with the juices of her former orgasm.
My glans probe at her butthole,  lubed with Cindra's love and my own precum. It sticks in. I push slowly. Cindra bites my finger 
"Mmmh. Come on big boy. I'm ready for you"
The hand I had in her mouth glides to cup her tit, my fingers full of her saliva playing with her hard, erect nipple. I love Cindra's bosom. Unlike many of the screen world girls, they have a normal size that fits nicely in my hand.
My glans probes...I feel the sphincter giving way... I'm in...A nice, tight feeling overwhelms me... The sheer idea of being in my lover's ass could make me cum, all the more she's moaning.
"Ooooh Ian. You're feeling so... Big now"
I slide my other hand between her legs, fondling the erect clit that protrudes between her trimmed black hair.
"Uuuuh... Yes baby. Play with my clit, play with my ass... So good feeling that hard cock invading my ass, that strong hand rubbing my clit"
"Cindra..." I'm panting, fighting the urge to go wild in my sweetie's ass. "Cindra, it's such a nice sheath for my cock"
"Oh yeah... Impale me... Impale me with that sweet hot rod"
Who am I not to comply with her desires ?
Now I'm pounding her ass, locking her basin in the strong grip of my hands, driving a burning lust through hands and shaft. She has retracted her legs to the max, sticking her butt out so my moves have the deepest momentum.
"FUCK ! IAN ! You're... You're tearing up my insides ! AND I'M FUCKIN' LOVIN' IT !"
Her words unleash a wild beast,  a forgotten, reptilian part of me.
"I'm going to break that lovely little ass of yours Cindra ! And jizz shitloads of hot sticky cum deep inside your womb !"
"YES IAN YES ! Give it to me ! Give me your cum ! I want to feel it flooding my ass ! Again and again !"
Urge, momentum, desire, lust... All these words are candles to the nova Cindra's igniting in my body.
A crushing tidal wave she has risen, and it engulfs us both... Leaving us panting on a warm, quiet shore... Where sand is really sticky...
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...

Messages In This Thread
RE: New stage, new play... A collaborative experiment - by GuyByThePond - 03-06-2017, 05:41 PM