Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.56 Average
Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses
(04-06-2023, 02:29 PM)Auubrey Wrote: Idk how hard it is but all the poses should be available for futas. including 3somes.

Heres a couple:

sex.com/pin/61023894
sex.com/pin/59945506

I love the first link that one is a great idea for futas both futa x futa and futa x female pose. The second is okay maybe right now we can create ideas for futa poses. Like frottage, docking, 69, bukkakes titjobs, happy ending like massage pose, threesome, foursome, orgy, gangbang, and double penetration. But, that first link with two futas doing cowgirl position is hot it could combine tow poses I want for futa x futa sider roller and pirate's bounty.

Well, another update has been made with a new pose its mostly meant to be for male x female but its also a male x futa pose too. I believe you all know about the double dick potion kinky by the way and that comes with doublestuffing pose where males can fuck both females and futas. Now they added a new pose for bulks another one for fucking both females and futas cocksleeve. Honestly, that cocksleeve pose could make a good futa pose too fucking both females and futas. I even recently realized that bulldog pose which right now is only female x futa could make a good futa x futa pose too. I do love you get a good view of the futa's ass. Well, anyways I have another idea anybody on mnf club who can do edits of poses please let me know I'm hoping we can have edits to show a lot of examples of recycled male x female poses to be futa x female and futa x futa. So, let me know who can do edits and you can edits yourself and it to them through their email. team.mnfclub@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
New Futa on female concept - by Corner St - 06-13-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: New Futa on female concept - by WW2000 - 07-02-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: Futa and Futa and Futa and Female Poses - by WW2000 - 05-24-2023, 04:47 PM