Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
The Ratio of pose value to pose cost is 30% for guys and most girl poses but it is 22.5% for Split Poundage, 18% for Side Roller and about 26.32% for Face Sitting.

I think that it is 30% on all 1 on 1 M-F poses; that is what I get on the above poses.  Maybe the error is in using the wrong pose values in your table on 12th January.  For Split Poundage you say 450 which gives a pose value of 1500; Side Roller the same; Face Sitting 750 and 2,500.  But Split Poundage is 2,000; Side Roller 2,500; Face Sitting 2,850 as I pointed out the following day.

I've filled up all the poses and from a lot of rounds I've tried today, they were all consistent. I never got any values for It's My Turn pose that would agree with the data you posted.

That is the problem.  Most rounds are consistent but some are not.  Are there other factors or is there just some randomness in Mnf awarding EXP.  If the latter no factor will be found.

There has to be some more factors in play. In any case, my excel sheet is now complete with the maximum XP a pose would give with given player levels.

Yes, it should give the maximum and actual EXP if 5 minutes are done.  I do, however, seem to have 1 round over my expected maximum.

I've reached the goal I started with so I'm done with this now.
Good luck if you still work on finding what factors can decrease the XP gained for groups and by how much

Thanks.  I did think at first that group EXP seemed random so did not pursue it.  I then looked at just Double Penetration and saw a pattern.  It was when I tried to apply this with other poses that I saw some inconsistencies.  Unless I soon see a pattern for the inconsistencies I think that I too will abandon it.

I will look at your updated spreadsheet and try to post my own at some point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Zephyr - 01-16-2022, 04:12 PM