Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
Hi, I’m not trying to be clever but just to supply correct information to players.  I also looked at other poses and the information may be of use to you.

% is a % of total points given over the pose giving 30% of pose cost.  Order is by paid for pose cost.

Nelson is 4th Pose, so 3 previous: Spooning Tree and Muff.  Nelson alone gives 50%, plus 1 other 67%, plus 2 84%, all 3 previous gives 100%.  So an even split in increases.  Having higher poses such as Wall or Banana does not increase points.

Banana is 6th pose so 5 previous.  Banana alone 30%, plus 1 40%, plus 3 60%, plus 4 80%.  So not equal uplift.  I might try to do a chart. 
Banana is same EXP cost as Reverse Entry so does that make a difference?

Heat is important as non-premiums can get it.
They can only get Spooning Tree and Muff as additional poses.  Heat only they get 25% of Heat pose value, plus 1 33%, plus 2 42%, all 3 50%.  So for a non-premium Heat is not as valuable a pose as it is for a premium.  Note a non-premium who has been premium and has all poses gets 100% of pose value.

I looked at the 3 and 4 way poses.  I will do this as a different post.  I thought that I had worked it out but then anomalies arose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Zephyr - 01-03-2022, 10:18 PM