Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Hi Joanna,

Funny how it goes quiet then comes back again but still same few posting.   I am sure many more viewing thread.

So more MM poses would be great.
Yes, except that in reality it would delay other updates and I think that there is more demand for say FF oral.

Fix the rodeo? i dont really know what is wrong with it. Could you elaborate?
You play for, say, 21.5 seconds before falling off so should get $20.   But timer loses 2 seconds so it’s 19.5 and you get $10.

About my clothing idea.
Thought it was mix and match.   I think that it is too much work.   Not only to redo AVs but also clothing stores.   And would there be much benefit?   Cowboy boots with gown?

Regarding cold invites
I agree and also ignore but it would seem a small change.   It might help mid-level AVs who wanted exp and could ignore from a level 1 but accept from a level 10.

Devs reading forum
One hopes that they do or a mod keeps them informed but little evidence of this.   Not even a line to say Sorry strip poker is impracticable.   But by not posting it makes it look that no one has any issues with game.

Update list
Making thread more structured will be hugely beneficial.   Maybe have sub threads and then polls to keep things from getting too long in main thread.

I dont really understand the exp ''problem''. You mention a bug, is something malfunctioning?

There is no bug.   The “problem” is that some people, as voiced by Elder Statesman but supported by others do not like the way points are distributed.   But I think that any solution could bring as many complaints.

At the moment it seems to work like this:

When there is a high degree of difference between player levels, and that means a high and low level player, total points are high say 300 for 4 rounds.

When the difference is lower there are fewer total points, say 200.   This is remarkably consistent within a difference of between 0 and 5 levels.

What varies is the way total points are distributed.   5 levels of difference all go to lower level.   4 levels of difference to equal level it goes:  90/10, 80/20, 70/30, 60/40 until 50/50.

So what is proposed?   Altering the split does not change much.

50:50 must be fair for equal levels.   So alter that by just 5%;  45:55 for 1 level difference, 40:60 for 2 etc.   By level 5 difference it is 20:80.  OK, better than zero but even with 300 points that is only 60 for higher level.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 04-27-2018, 05:55 PM