MNF Club Forums
Apologies - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Apologies (/showthread.php?tid=339)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Apologies - Cath - 05-22-2016

Vhy are you talking in some kind of French, my friend? Are you scared ov me? Come on, I von't bite you...hard.

RE: Apologies - arsenicCatnip - 05-22-2016

Hmmm, could it be a squirrel soul? I am good at hunting squirrels

Ve don't need a squirrel, ve need a human soul and it appears that, Dark is the perfect Guinea pig for the summoning. The soul of a perfect man. If it is true, ve shall summing more than one Elder God! *maniacaly laugh while looking at the ceiling*

RE: Apologies - DarkXtecy - 05-22-2016

VRROOOKKIIIEEEEEEEEE....HHHEELLLPPPP MMMEEEEE.....you babe is trying to do somefing dark and dirty wif me....and is scaweing the shiz out of me.....*hides behind some large rocks in the cave...breathing heavily*

RE: Apologies - Cuylie - 05-22-2016

(05-21-2016, 10:26 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: Oh damn I did! Umm, what god were you again? Or you that weird mortal who went there? *I ask taking out a miniature pink summoning tablit to send a message to. Chthulu asking him if he wants to go get icecream or somthing.*

No, I was an unregistered free spirit. It was part of some multi-planar school exchange program. So is Chthulu still wearing those funky tapered pants?

(05-22-2016, 07:29 AM)CBM97 Wrote: We are here, in this cave, where 665 people were sacrificed to the Elder God. We still need the last soul for that!

God, he was always so needy. I need Ice Cream, respond to my texts right away, I need one more Soul, etc., etc. *rolls her eyes* I mean, why doesn't he just stand up with his own dark power....

RE: Apologies - DarkXtecy - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 01:42 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: Hmmm, could it be a squirrel soul? I am good at hunting squirrels

i like her idea tho...i think squirrels would work just as well...besides i am not very picky with what kind of soul you offer to me...so yes....go hunt for squirrel while i munches on my pizza....thankies

(05-22-2016, 05:05 PM)Cuylie Wrote:
(05-21-2016, 10:26 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: Oh damn I did! Umm, what god were you again? Or you that weird mortal who went there? *I ask taking out a miniature pink summoning tablit to send a message to. Chthulu asking him if he wants to go get icecream or somthing.*

No, I was an unregistered free spirit.  It was part of some multi-planar school exchange program.  So is Chthulu still wearing those funky tapered pants?

(05-22-2016, 07:29 AM)CBM97 Wrote: We are here, in this cave, where 665 people were sacrificed to the Elder God. We still need the last soul for that!

God, he was always so needy.  I need Ice Cream, respond to my texts right away, I need one more Soul, etc., etc.  *rolls her eyes*  I mean, why doesn't he just stand up with his own dark power....

ok firstly i as le Chthulu...has a very good sense of fashion style....i keep up to date with the latest fashion trend, i mean yeah i watch fashion TV...so i am well equipped with fashion taste...like just check out my swag here, some female bystander jut couldn't resist taking a pic of my fashion xtecy 
[Image: russell-brand-wears-tight-pants-photos-4.jpg]
and secondly....I am not needy..because....because you see...errrmmm
 [Image: Chx7c-_UYAQ8iJx.jpg]
ok..ok i know i have a reason....somewhere in my head...its, its just not surfacing atm....but i have a valid reason, i do....*quickly tries to think of another reason*

RE: Apologies - Vrook - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 05:04 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote: VRROOOKKIIIEEEEEEEEE....HHHEELLLPPPP MMMEEEEE.....you babe is trying to do somefing dark and dirty wif me....and is scaweing the shiz out of me.....*hides behind some large rocks in the cave...breathing heavily*
*sitting behind Cath, looking at her laughing* Ahem?

Hey! You're back! I thought you have left us.

RE: Apologies - Vrook - 05-22-2016

Seems I can't leave! I have to make sure you don't go crazy around here.

RE: Apologies - Cuylie - 05-22-2016

(05-22-2016, 05:06 PM)DarkXtecy Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 01:42 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: Hmmm, could it be a squirrel soul? I am good at hunting squirrels

i like her idea tho...i think squirrels would work just as well...besides i am not very picky with what kind of soul you offer to me...so yes....go hunt for squirrel while i munches on my pizza....thankies

(05-22-2016, 05:05 PM)Cuylie Wrote:

No, I was an unregistered free spirit.  It was part of some multi-planar school exchange program.  So is Chthulu still wearing those funky tapered pants?

God, he was always so needy.  I need Ice Cream, respond to my texts right away, I need one more Soul, etc., etc.  *rolls her eyes*  I mean, why doesn't he just stand up with his own dark power....

ok firstly i as le Chthulu...has a very good sense of fashion style....i keep up to date with the latest fashion trend, i mean yeah i watch fashion TV...so i am well equipped with fashion taste...like just check out my swag here, some female bystander jut couldn't resist taking a pic of my fashion xtecy 
[Image: russell-brand-wears-tight-pants-photos-4.jpg]
and secondly....I am not needy..because....because you see...errrmmm
 [Image: Chx7c-_UYAQ8iJx.jpg]
ok..ok i know i have a reason....somewhere in my head...its, its just not surfacing atm....but i have a valid reason, i do....*quickly tries to think of another reason*

Yeah well, he always liked to brag about the size of his tentacles.