MNF Club Forums
Apologies - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Apologies (/showthread.php?tid=339)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Apologies - DarkXtecy - 02-28-2016

i think we need to combine all the different dimensions into one...this was there is only one of us...otherwise it hard to keep up with our own selves Tongue

(02-28-2016, 11:05 AM)CBM97 Wrote: Really?

just curiosity kicking in that s all Tongue

RE: Apologies - Vrook - 02-28-2016

I think you can guess who is the mom Dark Smile

so you and Cath....ummm...were all over each other?

RE: Apologies - Cath - 02-28-2016

N…not really…

I'll better leave her tell the story if she wants to.

hmmm....ok so...next question is...why...umm...try to kill the son? ( O.o)

i am still curious about the...umm...coupling between you 2 XD

RE: Apologies - Cath - 02-28-2016

Vrook? If you're good storyteller, can you tell the story?

uuuggghhhh...the suspense Tongue

Dark, bear with me! It starts like so...

As you probably know, I am a Jedi Master. Or better said, I was, before the Jedi have been killed. So I had to hide, and don't act like a Jedi anymore.
And then I met Cath. She was restless, and confused. But I sensed something strange about her. She was unusual strong in the Force. So this got me intrigued. I decided to approach her, and try to make her learn the ways of the Jedi. After some time, in which we talked, and got to know each other, the day of the final training arrived upon us. It was a long training, during which I showed her the both sides of the Force. And when the final moment came, she decided to remain neutral.

"Nothing bad in that" I thought to myself. I was certain of the fact that she's strong enough to stay on the neutral path. And sadly some wars broke up, and I had to leave and help in them. When I returned, I found Cath, looking the same as before I left, who told me that I am a father.

Carth was my son. But he was a grown man now. And so, I asked her if she told him about me. She just nodded, remaining silent. After this, I met my son for the first time, and spent some hours talking and enjoying the company of each other.

And then my darkest fear came true. Cath couldn't keep herself on the neutral path, and had fallen to the Dark Side. She ordered Carth to execute Order 66 on me. And because I couldn't kill my own son, I just awaited my end. Which came, when Carth took my lightsaber and killed me with it.

And because I couldn't kill my own son, Cath killed herself, but to be honest, I don't really know why.

well...i think ill go ingame now for few minutes...will come back here in few hours and keep this thread alive as possible XD....

also i still wanna know more... XD ...anyways catch yall laters Smile