MNF Club Forums
Such Roleplay! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Such Roleplay! (/showthread.php?tid=338)

RE: Such Roleplay! - IvanXLIV - 02-20-2016

*The butler approaches George and Fenix*

"Sincere pardon, dear sir... it would seem that you were forgotten somehow, with all the commotion going on. Please accept my mistress' apologies. I believe you could use a quick refresher after your meal? Since Emmie is busy with the unwelcome visitors at the moment, perhaps another scullery maid could help you with a bath and a change of clothes?"

*Turning toward Fenix:*

"Miss Fenix, I'm a bit nonplussed... the lady of the manor has disappeared since the hounds were released. Any idea where she went? I'm awaiting further instructions..."

The butler then makes a quick round of the premises (what's left of them), calling to all remaining guests:

"If you will please retreat to the left wing, ladies and gents; the rooms there are protected by a triple-layered, interphasic transpacial force field. Not even a hundred exterminatus volleys can breach it. And I'm told a C'than burned his life energies to oblivion trying to penetrate it. We should be safe from further... distractions there."

RE: Such Roleplay! - Simple Tania - 02-20-2016

Sorry handsome butler, I don't know were she is...I just reach here, after a short break, but I'm so eager to find her again *thinking in all the good things I could do with her*
As for the bath, so sweet of you...I sure take a long one *start dressing my clothes*

(02-20-2016, 06:12 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Sorry handsome butler, I don't know were she is...I just reach here, after a short break, but I'm so eager to find her again *thinking in all the good things I could do with her*
As for the bath, so sweet of you...I sure take a long one *start dressing my clothes*

We aim to please madam. :-)

*the butler pauses, then adds:*

"Chime in if you need help with any hard-to-reach parts, miss Fenix; also, I can fetch candles and scented bath salts, if you desire so. The mistress may not have mentioned it, but I often double as a masseur for the staff, if the need ever arises... please, do spread the word around."

*the butler snaps back to attention, awaiting further requests from the manor's tenants and visitors*

RE: Such Roleplay! - Vrook - 02-20-2016

*As all the troubles seems to come to a conclusion, I start to roam again on the hallways of the Mansion, checking for the others too see if they are alright*
(distant voice and chainsaw sound) - Well, hopefully you will help with the cleaning now!
*starting to head towards the place where the sound is coming, I see the Maid, having something to share with the last intruders standing before her*
-E, Emmie? *my voice shaking, looking at myself, covered in dust, my favorite shirt tored apart* Where are the others?

*the butler sees Vrook coming to help*

"A timely arrival, m'lord. Your skills will be much appreciated."

RE: Such Roleplay! - Cath - 02-20-2016

Ugh! I passed out few hours and everything is going so fast! *she stands up and goes to the front door to leave the mansion, she then finds herself in the middle of a group of orcs*
Fuck… *she fights the outnumbering group of enemies with her bare hands* WY DID I FORGET TO BIRNG THE SHOTGUN?! *she screams as the Orks are outflanking her*

*the butller seizes Cath by the shoulder and drags her closer to the mansion*

"A thousand apologies, miss... perhaps you would prefer to rest for a while in a protected area of the manor before attempting another breakout? I could fetch the gardener for your personal company, if you will... I'm told he's the best when trimming and tending the bushes."

(of course, Cath is free to stay outside and fight greenskins  Wink)

*pops out from nowhere, landing on her rear* Ouch! I hate space-time traveling…
Well… wait… why am I in two places at the same time? *one of the two vanishes from existence*

RE: Such Roleplay! - Vrook - 02-20-2016

*getting behind them, starting to fight the orks with my saber, giving them enough time to retreat*

*sits on the stairs and watches the whole battle, eating popcorn with a hound sitting next to her*