MNF Club Forums
Such Roleplay! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Such Roleplay! (/showthread.php?tid=338)

RE: Such Roleplay! - Cath - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 06:07 PM)IanParis Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 05:58 PM)CBM97 Wrote: I first thought it was dadaïsm

I always thought Rimbaud was in advance for his time ;-)

That little prick?! Ugh... I hate that guy for being a jerk. I don't care if he was in a relationship with an older guy which died like dick, living with a prostitute who stole him several times even tho he was so poor that his friends gave him some money to buy food!

RE: Such Roleplay! - GuyByThePond - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 07:46 PM)CBM97 Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 06:07 PM)IanParis Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 05:58 PM)CBM97 Wrote: I first thought it was dadaïsm

I always thought Rimbaud was in advance for his time ;-)

That little prick?! Ugh... I hate that guy for being a jerk. I don't care if he was in a relationship with an older guy which died like dick, living with a prostitute who stole him several times even tho he was so poor that his friends gave him some money to buy food!
lol  ! 
it's because you chose verlaine side
Cool

RE: Such Roleplay! - Cath - 06-21-2016

Verlaine was an alcoholic who couldn't live without his mother, which he attempted to kill, like with Rimbaud. This guy can write beautiful poems, but he had a really bad life. And I'm really sad for his wife. I mean, she got dumped for a GUY! I'm not homophobic, I'm a bisexual. But his your wife/ husband cheats on you and dumped you for a person of the same sex, you feel a bit uneasy. Like... "Was I not appealing enough for him?"

RE: Such Roleplay! - Willy_for_Boobies - 06-25-2016

.... wandering through the rooms of the house ...all seems calm and quiet .....opening many doors ... looking there and nobody seems there..
at least finding a room, more like a hall, with a big screen, like a public viewing place...... are some people viewing the soccer EM here ?

RE: Such Roleplay! - W1LL - 06-26-2016

Probably

RE: Such Roleplay! - Barbiesque - 06-26-2016

*Football. :p

RE: Such Roleplay! - Vrook - 06-26-2016

*coughs from behind the bar, looking over the counter, seeing a new feminine figure around the Mansion* Oh, hello there!

RE: Such Roleplay! - Willy_for_Boobies - 06-26-2016

Do we have an good german beer here ?

RE: Such Roleplay! - Barbiesque - 06-26-2016

Mansion? *smh* again, you can't even buy a house in the game lol! :p

RE: Such Roleplay! - Vrook - 06-26-2016

*opening a cool German beer for Willy* Well miss, this was Lady's Tavana mansion, right before she left. And since then, a few of us kept it going. We have the Bar here, a pool outside, as well as an indoor one, with a jacuzzi. Guests room at the first floor, a pretty generous kitchen, and a really big garden, with a lake at the far side.