MNF Club Forums
Such Roleplay! - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: RP (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Such Roleplay! (/showthread.php?tid=338)

RE: Such Roleplay! - Cath - 05-11-2016

Indeed, indeed, we'll see that later.

RE: Such Roleplay! - moass111 - 05-11-2016

I confirm that's a boy ....I'm the doctor of Miss Cath

RE: Such Roleplay! - GuyByThePond - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 03:28 PM)moass111 Wrote: I confirm that's a boy ....I'm the doctor of Miss Cath

family reunion ! barman, forget the wine ! we need champagne !

RE: Such Roleplay! - arsenicCatnip - 05-11-2016

Where is my milk? *Looking through the expensive liquor bottles and throwing them still, just to annoy will.* Miss Cath, if you ever leave I will cry, and not just from my lactose intolerance pains, but because I will miss you.

(05-11-2016, 04:19 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: Where is my milk? *Looking through the expensive liquor bottles and throwing them still, just to annoy will.* Miss Cath, if you ever leave I will cry, and not just from my lactose intolerance pains, but because I will miss you.

What? I'll never leave. Never!

(05-11-2016, 04:19 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: Where is my milk? *Looking through the expensive liquor bottles and throwing them still, just to annoy will.* Miss Cath, if you ever leave I will cry, and not just from my lactose intolerance pains, but because I will miss you.

* opening that fridge to pull out 2 bottles, one of milk, the other champagne. Put champagne on table.  
"that's for you and your friends, moass :-)" 
then I get behind the bar, find a cup I pour some Milk in it. I give it to strange cat that gently scratch behind the ears.
I whisper "if you want to see cath again, cat, then go to moass' parties ;-)"

*drinks from the bottle of milk*

(05-11-2016, 05:44 PM)CBM97 Wrote: *drinks from the bottle of milk*

you should not accept drinks from strangers, cath. maybe i spiced it up with E (shadow of a grin)

RE: Such Roleplay! - arsenicCatnip - 05-11-2016

*I drink the milk the nice man gave me, and purr as he scratches behind my ear.* You are really nice, it is a shame I am now going to have cramps from lactose intolerance. *Colapses on ground clutching gut one all my milk is finished.*

(05-11-2016, 05:52 PM)IanParis Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 05:44 PM)CBM97 Wrote: *drinks from the bottle of milk*

you should not accept drinks from strangers, cath. maybe i spiced it up with E (shadow of a grin)

I'm okay with that hahaha!

(05-11-2016, 06:07 PM)arsenicCatnip Wrote: *I drink the milk the nice man gave me, and purr as he scratches behind my ear.* You are really nice, it is a shame I am now going to have cramps from lactose intolerance. *Colapses on ground clutching gut one all my milk is finished.*

*grabs her and checks if there is any money on her*